Alaska has not yet legalized mobile sports betting, which means there are currently no options available for traditional wagering on sports. Instead, gambling in the state is limited to bingo, dog sledding, and fantasy sports. Although the state has been slow to address the issue of passing laws to allow sports betting, fantasy sports are legal due to them being considered games of chance.
Legal Betting Apps in Alaska 2023
There are no legal sports betting apps in the state of Alaska. The Daily Fantasy apps available are:
- Draft Kings
Alaska Mobile Sports Betting Legislation
Recent sports betting legislation was introduced last month by State Representative Adam Wood to legalize mobile sports betting in Alaska. House Bill 385 will allow:
- Mobile sports betting on college and professional sports
- Legal bets such as straight bets, parlays, pools, and props
- No betting on high school events
The legislation is in the very early stages and is unlikely to be passed until 2023.
Teams & Events to Bet On in Alaska
Alaska doesn’t have any major professional sports teams but has many fans interested in teams from Seattle, which is the closest sports market in the continental U.S. There are also many residents from major US sports markets who are still loyal to their former home teams.
Top 3 Legal Betting Apps in Alaska
Online sports betting in Alaska is illegal, and there are no legal mobile sites to place wagers within the state or any land-based betting operations. The only sportsbooks available to bettors are offshore and not licensed within Alaska.
Alaska Betting App Welcome Bonuses
Because there are no legal sports betting apps, no bonuses or promotions are currently available to Alaska bettors.
How to find the right betting app in Alaska? Look for these criteria:
- State license. The mobile app should be legal in the state of Alaska.
- Bonus Offers for new customers and easy-to understand terms and conditions.
- Competitive odds and betting features, such as in-game betting and live streaming.
- 24/7 reliable customer support.
How to Download a Betting App in Alaska
Downloading any sports betting app is a straightforward process. Unfortunately, there are currently no legal sports betting apps in Alaska, but once they become available, the process will be very similar for each application. Here are the steps players will need to follow:
- Sign up with a legal online sportsbook provider with a betting app for either Android or iOS mobile phones. The app may also be available in the App Store or Google Play Store
- Find the “download” link on the betting website or the store and click to install the app
- Follow the on-screen instructions. Once the download is complete, the app can be opened from your device’s home screen
Alaska Mobile Sports Betting FAQs
No. Mobile betting is not legal in Alaska
No. The App is not available in this state.
Fanduel, Draftkings apps are operating in The Last Frontier. But only There are no legal sports betting apps in the state of Alaska. The Daily Fantasy apps available are