Sports betting has been legal in Arkansas since November 2018 at the state’s three casinos. The Arkansas Racing Commission recently approved online sports betting as a legal activity early in 2022. There will be as many as eight online sportsbooks in the state, with officials yet to issue any licenses.
Legal Betting Apps in Arkansas
The following are the sportsbook apps that will likely offer mobile betting in Arkansas when it launches this year:
- Caesars Sportsbook App
- DraftKings Sportsbook App
- FanDuel Sportsbook App
- BetMGM Sportsbook App
- Betly Sportsbook App
- TwinSpires Sportsbook App
- Bet Saracen Sportsbook App
ArkansasTop 3 Sports Betting Apps
There are a few potential Arkansas betting apps that have been the leaders in the industry over the last few years and will be available for Arkansas mobile betting soon:
Caesars Sportsbook App Arkansas
Caesars Entertainment is the parent company of Caesars Sportsbook and is one of the largest gaming companies in the world. It has already partnered with Gulfside Casino and is acquiring the River Valley Casino in Russellville.
DraftKings Sportsbook App Arkansas
DraftKings has become one of the U.S. sports betting industry leaders in the last few years and is already widespread throughout the state with its daily fantasy sports app. The company is in a partnership with SB Tech, the sports betting partner of the Oaklawn Racing Casino Resort.
FanDuel Sportsbook App Arkansas
This is another daily fantasy sports provider that has become a leading sports betting provider in the U.S. market in the last few years. FanDuel has a partnership with tech provider IGT, which powers sports betting operations at the Saracen Casino Resort and Southland Casino Racing.
Arkansas Teams & Events to Bet On
There aren’t many restrictions in Arkansas sports betting as far as what sports are available to be wagered. The only activities prohibited by law are political elections and virtual sports. Football is the most popular sport throughout the U.S., and both college and professional teams are legal to wager. Here are the local college teams available to wager on in various sports:
- Arkansas Razorbacks (NCAA)
- Arkansas State Red Wolves (NCAA)
- Arkansas at Little Rock Trojans (NCAA)
- Arkansas at Pine Bluff Golden Lions (NCAA)
- Central Arkansas Bears (NCAA)
All the major professional sporting events are available for wagering in Arkansas, including:
- NBA Playoffs
- NFL Super Bowl
- NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament
- NHL Stanley Cup Finals
- PGA Masters
- U.S. Open Golf
Common Bet Types in Arkansas
One of the best things about sports betting is the different types of available wagers. Here’s a look at the most popular types of bets by users in Arkansas:
- Moneyline betting is a bet on the team picked to win the game outright and is the simplest and most common way to wager.
- Point spread betting is wagering on the team’s margin of victory rather than the game’s final score. The favorite team must win the matchup by a specific number of points for a wager on them to win.
- Over/Under (Totals): The over/under or total bet is the next most popular type of wager. Players pick whether both teams’ total points scored in the game will be over or under the number specified by the oddsmakers.
- Parlays: A parlay combines multiple wagers on the same ticket. To win a parlay bet, all wagers must be won for each separate event.
- Live betting: A live bet is a wager placed after the chosen game has started, with odds changing for the different bets available throughout the game.
Arkansas Betting App Welcome Bonuses
|Betting App||Mobile Device||Offers for Arkansas|
|DraftKings||iOS/Android||$50 Free Bet plus a 20% Deposit Bonus (up to $1,000)|
|Caesars||iOS/Android||$1,500 Risk-Free Bet Offer|
|FanDuel||iOS/Android||$1,000 Risk-Free Bet Offer|
Types of Bonuses Offered
Depending which betting app(s) you choose to use, you may be met with different welcome bonuses. Sometimes that can be a matched wager up to a certain amount or a risk-free bet. Other times, sportsbooks may offer boosted odds. It’s not just limited to welcome bonuses either; sometimes, sportsbooks reward loyal customers or those who use a certain payment method. At least, the more apps you try, the more bonuses you can use to your advantage.
- Caesars Sportsbook Welcome Bonus: Risk-Free bet up to $1,500 on first real money wager.
- DraftKings Sportsbook Welcome Bonus: $50 Free Bet plus a 20% deposit match up to $1,000.
- FanDuel Sportsbook Welcome Bonus: Risk-Free bet up to $1,000 on first real money wager.
How to find the right betting app in Arkansas? Look for these criteria:
- State license. The mobile app should be legal in the state of Arkansas.
- Bonus Offers for new customers and easy-to-understand terms and conditions.
- Competitive odds and betting features, such as in-game betting and live streaming.
- 24/7 reliable customer support.
How to Download a Betting App in Arkansas
As for most providers, the process of signing up for Arkansas mobile betting apps is quite simple. Here are the steps players need to follow:
- Select a provider of your preference. Make sure you access their desktop platform or go ahead and download their mobile app.
- Enter your full name, email address, address, phone number, and last four of a social security number to open an account.
- Once you have read all terms and conditions, you can now head on to your provider’s platform and enjoy the entire offer of betting and gaming dynamics they have included as part of their apps.
Arkansas Mobile Sports Betting FAQs
Yes. Mobile betting is legal in Arkansas.
Yes. The BetMGM App is legal in Arkansas.
No, only Arkansas residents or visitors to the state who are 21 years or older can bet on sports.