Back in October 2021, mobile betting in Connecticut was officially ratified, thanks to the legalization of sports betting within the state’s border. Although sports betting has been open in the state for some time now, just a handful of providers have explored the Connecticut mobile betting grid in the last months. However, that implies that the state is currently standing at full potential as laws are flexible to allow more gaming providers.
Legal Betting Apps in Connecticut 2023
- Draftkings Sportsbook App
- SugarHouse Sportsbook App
- FanDuel Sportsbook App
Connecticut Top 3 Legal Betting Apps
Currently, only three major sportsbooks command the world of mobile betting in Connecticut. These are the following:
DraftKings Sportsbook App Connecticut
Recognized as one of the leading brands in the gaming industry, DraftKings continues to push the bar for providers in the U.S. market. Recognized for having top-notch end-to-end digital platforms with ample markets and sports selections, it currently leads the U.S. market as one of the most popular brands among fans and bettors.
SugarHouse Sportsbook App Connecticut
Under Rush Street Interactive’s ownership (RSI), SugarHouse has become an underdog with the potential of reaching top brands in the U.S. SugarHouse is starting to gain recognition for top bonuses and promotions, as well as an ample array of gaming dynamics users can choose from.
FanDuel Sportsbook App Connecticut
Also leading on a national level, FanDuel has become a giant in various states across the country. With multiple partnerships and extensive selections of betting markets and sports, the brand is also known for its simple yet efficient and user-friendly digital platforms.
Connecticut Teams & Events to Bet On
When looking at Connecticut betting apps, providers in the state are currently offering an ample selection of leagues and sports events to wager. Some of the top alternatives in terms of leagues and events are as follows:
- Connecticut natives also have a taste for major league sports. Among the ones mostly wagered are the following:
- Basketball – NBA and NCAA
- American Football – NFL and NCAA
- Golf – Masters
- Baseball – MLB
- Ice Hockey – NHL
- In terms of top sporting events, here are some alternatives Connecticut fans will be able to take advantage of through the Connecticut mobile betting apps:
- NBA Playoffs
- NFL Super Bowl
- March Madness
- Stanley Cup
- PGA Masters
- U.S. Open
Common Bet Types in Connecticut
Given that mobile betting in Connecticut is now led by major providers, betting markets have become extensive and open for people to explore. The market is open from simple money lines to pick on one’s favorite team to win to wagering on the under/over of the final score.
Bettors also enjoy considering alternatives such as futures bets which allow them to wager on potential outcomes by the end of the season. Here, bettors can also pick which team will finish the season as champions.
In addition, parlays will allow bettors to wager on a combined line of results. Finally, props have also become a popular choice to predict which player might finish with the MVP award at the end of the regular season.
Connecticut Betting App Welcome Bonuses
|Betting App||Mobile Device||Offers for Connecticut|
|SugarHouse||iOS/Android||100% Deposit Match (up to $250)|
|DraftKings||iOS/Android||20% Deposit Bonus (up to $1,000)|
|FanDuel||iOS/Android||Get $1,000 on your First Bet|
Types of Bonuses Offered
Whenever you download a Connecticut betting app, be sure to look out for the bonus offers headed your way. Some may offer a risk-free bet for new members. Others may reward customer loyalty with a deposit march. Be sure to try out different sportsbooks so you can take advantage of the most bonuses possible.
- DraftKings Sportsbook – New Users can get a 20% match and up to $1,000 on the first deposit
- SugarHouse Sports – Get a 100% Deposit Match (up to $250)
- FanDuel – Get a $1,000 free bet
How to find the right betting app in Connecticut? Look for these criteria:
- State license. The mobile app should be legal in the state of Connecticut.
- Bonus Offers for new customers and easy-to-understand terms and conditions.
- Competitive odds and betting features, such as in-game betting and live streaming.
- 24/7 reliable customer support.
How to Download a Betting App in Connecticut
To get full access to Connecticut mobile betting apps, users must proceed with a series of easy steps to make sure they have correctly downloaded their favorite provider’s app:
- Once fans and bettors have picked which provider to proceed with, make sure you visit its desktop platform and then download the app.
- As most sportsbooks do, providers will request all users to supply their full name, email address, address, phone number, and last four digits of their social security number
- Once users have submitted all the requested information, they will receive a confirmation from the provider that their account is active.
Connecticut Mobile Sports Betting FAQs
Yes. Mobile betting is legal in Connecticut.
No. The App is not available in this state.
DraftKings and FanDuel apps are operating in the Constitution State.