Connecticut online casinos are here to stay and you claim a welcome bonus just by opening your account. Sign up at the biggest online casinos in CT and earn free spins or a huge deposit match bonus today.
Best Online Casinos & Welcome Bonuses in Connecticut
Online casinos in Connecticut went live back in October 2021 after the state relaxed its gambling laws. Two tribes – the Mashantucket Pequot Tribal Nation and Mohegan Tribe – are allowed to launch legal online casinos, but the Connecticut Lottery also operates an online sportsbook in partnership with PlaySugarHouse.
|Casino Name||Licensing Partner||Welcome Bonus||Rewards Program||Mobile App (Y/N)|
|DraftKings Casino||Mashantucket Pequot Tribal Nation / Foxwoods Resort Casino||100% up to $2,000 / $50 Free Credits||DraftKings Dynasty Rewards||Y|
|FanDuel Casino||Mohegan Tribe / Mohegan Sun||Risk-Free Gaming up to $1,000||FanDuel Points||Y|
Welcome Bonus Terms & Conditions
Connecticut online casinos offer a range of welcome bonuses for new signups. You’ll have to make a minimum qualifying deposit, and it’ll have to be done with a valid payment option such as Visa or MasterCard.
In general, a deposit match bonus is offered at most CT casinos online. The casino will match your first deposit 100%. You’ll receive bonus funds which you can use on eligible games. You can withdraw the bonus cash plus any winnings as long as you meet the wagering terms. A deposit match is available online or through the mobile casino app. You must 21, of course, and located in the State of Connecticut to take advantage. Surely, mobile apps and online casinos have a helpful account page where you can track your bonus status.
A no-deposit welcome bonus doesn’t require you to open your wallet at all. You simply download the app or create an account and receive a few bucks to play with. Normally, you’ll have to wager any winnings once or twice over before you can release them.
Free spins are generally offered at all good CT online casinos. You receive a few free spins to play on a named slot. And then you can release your winnings if you meet the strict terms and conditions. Free spins are usually priced at around $0.01–$0.10 so you won’t be winning a huge amount.
All Connecticut casino bonuses carry some sort of wagering requirement. This is the amount you must wager your bonus funds or free spins winnings before you can withdraw. For example, imagine you deposit $100 and the CT casino matches it with $100 of bonus funds. The wagering requirement (sometimes also called a ‘rollover requirement’ or ‘playthrough requirement’) is set at 25x. You must now play $2,500 (25 x $100) on slots and table games before you can unlock the winnings and any bonus funds.
Most welcome bonuses have a time limit – for example, 1–2 weeks – so you’ll have to move fast in order to unlock your free cash!
Are There Legal Online Casinos in Connecticut?
Connecticut recently launched online gambling sites and players have the opportunity to place real money bets on exciting titles. At this time, there are just two operating websites in the state that feature casino games. The state may be adding more websites in the future, but for now, residents can create an account and enjoy titles at these sites:
- Mohegan Sun Casino – With the Mohegan Sun online casino, players in CT can enjoy a wide range of games using a PC or mobile device. The online casino is well-designed, offers fast access, and great bonus offers to new and returning players.
- DraftKings – At DraftKings, you will be able to play more than 400 slot games and some great table game variations The site offers top-rated titles from trusted developers and welcomes players with an outstanding bonus offer.
Online Casino Offers and Promotions for Connecticut
When playing at either of the operating sites in Connecticut, you will find some great bonus deals. new players can get started with impressive rewards and there are ongoing promotions to enjoy. When you create a real money account, you can redeem any of the listed promos and enjoy free spins on top slots or funds to play leading titles. Check out the offers that can be found at CT online sites:
- No deposit bonus – A no-deposit offer is presented when you open an account. No deposit is required and you can use the bonus to place real money bets.
- Deposit match bonus – Reeve a match bonus when making a qualifying deposit to an account.
- Free spins – Enjoy free spins as part of a welcome package or as standalone bonuses.
- Loyalty bonuses – Both operating CT casinos gave loyalty programs. These will allow you to earn points as you wager. Points can then be redeemed for perks like free cash, free spins, or special offers.
Terms and conditions play a key role when redeeming a bonus at a CT casino website. You will find terms to provide details on the value of the bonus as well as the betting limits in place. Be sure to read through all terms so you know the wagering requirements in place You must satisfy these before being able to withdraw any generated payouts.
Types of Game and Popular Slots
At CT online casinos, there are games for everyone. You will find classic card games that include variations of blackjack, roulette, poker, and baccarat As for slots, hundreds of titles are offered. These have been developed by leading software providers and offer excellent ways to boost the bankroll. Check out the popular slots found at Mohegan Sun and DraftKings:
- Cleopatra Gold – Developed by IGT, this Egyptian slot will provide hours of entertainment. It is played on 5 reels and has 20 fixed paylines. The highlight of the slot is a free spin bonus round, where wilds will triple payouts.
- Atomic Meltdown – This is a great slot for those that like a three-reel classic. There are 5 paylines and a max payout of 1,400x the bet. The game also has wilds that will multiply payouts, as well as random re-spins.
- Rainbow Jackpots – With an Irish theme, this Red Tiger Gaming slot is fun to play. It has 20 paylines and multiple betting options. A free spin round can boost payouts and there is also a Beer Mug Bonus game.
Connecticut Top Mobile Casino Apps
Since there are just two operating sites in the state, these are the only options when it comes to playing on a mobile device. Both websites have secure platforms that can be used with Android and iOS devices. Learn more about these apps and see how you can start playing on your phone or tablet.
- Mohegan Sun – This casino app is easy to navigate and offers access to all site services You will find the most popular games supported, with most of the options being slot selections.
- DraftKings – This mobile casino is the best choice for those that want a large number of slots. There are also options for blackjack, roulette, baccarat, and other table games. The app is easy to use and games launch quickly.
How to Open a Casino Account and Claim Bonus in Connecticut
Making Deposits at Connecticut Online Casinos
Once you’ve registered at a Connecticut online casino, you can continue to the cashier to make a deposit. You’ll need to make a minimum deposit in order to trigger the welcome bonus. Some Connecticut gambling sites let you deposit in person at their partner casino. At first check the Cashier page to see if this is a valid banking option.
Step 1: Open the Cashier tab
Step 2: Select a valid method from the menu. CT payment options include:
- Visa (debit & credit card)
- MasterCard (debit & credit card)
- Discover (debit & credit card)
- American Express
- Play+ Prepaid Card
- Online bank transfer
- In person at CT retail sportsbook.
Yes, Connecticut is one of the few states that already allow online gambling.
You must be at least 21 years old to gamble online in Connecticut. 21 is the minimum age to participate in online or in-person casino gaming or sports wagering.
Yes. Residents of the state are able to create accounts at the two operating sites. Online casinos launched in 2021.
You must be 21 or older to play any of the offered real money games on these websites.
The best promotion for new players will be offered at DraftKings. Here, you can start with a no-deposit bonus and then claim a welcome match for up to $2000.