After legal events to discourage sports betting from expanding in the state, Mobile betting in Florida is no longer available as of 2021. Although there were attempts to keep it operating, sports betting was only legal at the start for less than 30 days.
In addition, although major betting providers opted to push for the legalization of sports betting in Florida, their efforts came up short. Several legal actions have, until today, kept sports betting off the grid.
Legal Betting Apps in Florida
No legal betting apps are currently operating in the state of Florida. Additionally, intentions to ratify sports betting in the state are unclear.
Florida Top 3 Legal Betting Apps
As more providers continue to explore the possibility of proposing mobile betting in Florida, there are no major betting providers licensed in the state.
Florida Teams & Events to Bet On
Efforts to continue proposing mobile sports betting in Florida are currently on hold. No significant teams or events are therefore available for bettors to consider. However, there are plenty of sports teams in the state, including the NFL’s Miami Dolphins, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, and the Jacksonville Jaguars. MLB has several teams, as well, including the Tampa Bay Rays and the Miami Marlins. The NBA and the NHL both have teams in the state, also.
Common Bet Types in Florida
Mobile betting in Florida is not legal, and this status remains for now. Until more attempts are made to explore again the ratification of sports betting, it is not expected to be offered in the state.
Florida Betting App Welcome Bonuses
Until sports betting is reviewed, ratified, and passed so that gaming providers can start operating in the state, no major bonus and promotion structure will be offered within Florida.
How to find the right betting app in Florida? Look for these criteria:
- State license. The mobile app should be legal in the state of Florida.
- Bonus Offers for new customers and easy-to-understand terms and conditions.
- Competitive odds and betting features, such as in-game betting and live streaming.
- 24/7 reliable customer support.
How to Download a Betting App in Florida
Florida mobile betting apps are currently unavailable. Expectations are being placed on the Sunshine State to hopefully modify its approach when it comes to sports betting. When it happens, the process will be similar to what is found elsewhere:
- Select a provider of your preference. Make sure you access their desktop platform or go ahead and download their mobile app.
- Enter your full name, email address, address, phone number, and last four of a social security number to open an account.
- Once you have read all terms and conditions, you can now head on to your provider’s platform and enjoy the entire offer of betting and gaming dynamics they have included as part of their apps.
Florida Mobile Sports Betting FAQs
No. Mobile betting is not legal in Florida. Only horse racing betting apps are legal and operational in the state.
Fanduel, Draftkings apps are operating in the Sunshine State.
No, BetMGM mobile sportsbook is not legal in Florida yet.