At present, there are no legal sports betting apps in Georgia. A recent bill to legalize sports betting never made it to the House floor. SB 142 would have made it legal for up to 18 online sportsbooks to operate in the state.
Unfortunately, the issue of legalized sports betting wasn’t the focus of the latest legislative session. Instead, it ensured that Georgians would have to wait at least another year to have legalized online wagering.
Legal Betting Apps in Georgia 2023
There are no legal sports betting apps in the state of Georgia. Two Daily Fantasy apps are available, which are:
Georgia Top 3 Legal Betting Apps
Sports betting is not legal in Georgia, with recent legislation failing to be passed in the last session. As a result, the only online sportsbooks available to bettors in Georgia are offshore and not licensed by the state.
Georgia Teams & Events to Bet On
Georgia has various professional and college teams in many different sports. The state is home to the Atlanta Falcons of the NFL, the Atlanta Hawks of the NBA, and the Atlanta Braves in MLB. They also have a professional team in the MLS, called Atlanta United.
Common Bet Types in Georgia
With the only piece of legislation not making it to the House floor in the last legislative session, bettors will not see sports betting legalized in Georgia until at least 2023.
Georgia Betting App Bonuses & Offers
|Betting App||Mobile Device||Offers for Georgia|
Because there aren’t any legal sports betting apps, no bonuses or promotions are currently available to Georgia bettors.
How to find the right betting app in Georgia? Look for these criteria:
- State license. The mobile app should be legal in the state of Georgia.
- Bonus Offers for new customers and easy-to-understand terms and conditions.
- Competitive odds and betting features, such as in-game betting and live streaming.
- 24/7 reliable customer support.
How to Download a Betting App in Georgia
There are no legal sports betting apps in Georgia, but the download process will be similar for every app once laws are passed that legalize the activity. Downloading a sports betting app is a pretty simple process. Here are the steps players will need to follow:
- Select a provider of your preference. Make sure you access their desktop platform or go ahead and download their mobile app.
- Enter your full name, email address, address, phone number, and last four of a social security number to open an account.
- Once you have read all terms and conditions, you can now head on to your provider’s platform and enjoy the entire offer of betting and gaming dynamics they have included as part of their apps.
Georgia Mobile Sports Betting FAQs
No. Mobile betting is not legal in Georgia.
No. The App is not available in this state.
There are two Daily Fantasy apps available: DraftKings and FanDuel.