NFL Sunday Night Football Free Bets & Best Promos
Bet on Sunday Night Football games online with free bet bonus that you you can claim at BetRivers, Caesars and BetMGM sportsbooks in the following states: AZ, CT, CO, IA, IL, IN, KS, LA, MI, NJ, NY, PA, TN, VA, WV, WY, OH (2023). Here is our Sunday Night Football betting guide.
Best Sunday Night Football Bonus and Free Bet Offers
- PointsBet Promo – Get up to $500 in Free BetThe bonus is for new customers only. You must be 21 or over to set up a PointsBet sportsbook account and claim a sign-up promo.PointsBet legal states: CO, IL, IN, IA, MI, KS, LA, NJ, NY, PA, VA, WV, OH (2023)
- WynnBET Sportsbook Promo – Get up to $100 in Free BetThe bonus is for new customers only. You must be 21 or over to open a WynnBet sportsbook app account and claim a welcome promo.WynnBet legal states: AZ, CO, IN, LA, MI, NJ, NY, TN, VA, OH (2023)
- BetRivers Bonus Code USBTRV for Free BetsUSBTRVThe bonus deal is for new customers only. You must be 21 or over to set up a BetRivers sportsbook account and claim a welcome offer, including free bets.BetRivers legal states: AZ, MI, WV, NJ, PA, CT, IA, NY, VA, IL, IN, LA, CO, OH (2023)
- bet365 Bonus – Get $200 in Risk-Free BetThe promotion is for new customers only. You must be 21 or over to set up a bet365 sportsbook account and claim a new customer offer.Bet365 legal states: NJ, CO, OH (2023)
- Caesars Sportsbook Bonus: Get up to 1,250 in Free Bet.CZRFULLThe bonus is for new customers only. You must be 21 or over to set up a Caesars sportsbook account and claim a sign-up offer.Caesars Sportsbook legal states: NY, IL, LA, NJ, IN, AZ, MI, TN, PA, VA, IA, CO, WV, OH (2023)
- BetMGM Sportsbook New Customer Bonus: up to $1,000OFBTMGMThe bonus is for new depositing customers only. You must be 21 or over to set up a betMGM sportsbook account and receive a welcome offer.BetMGM legal states: AZ, CO, DC, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, MI, MS, NV, NJ, NY, PA, TN, VA, WV, WY, OH
Recognizing the nationwide popularity of prime time football, NFL betting sites will seek to attract new customers by offering promotions and bonuses that are tied directly to Sunday Night Football games tonight.
It could be something as simple as a risk-free bet, which is a predetermined amount that will be refunded to a player’s account in the form of site credit if the bet doesn’t come in. As a for instance, a site might offer a 1,000 risk-free first bet. That would enable a bettors to wager up to $1,000 on a SNF game, knowing full well that if the bet loses, the money will be refunded in full to have another crack at betting it again.
Another method to get players to sign up via SNF is to offer crazy odds on an outcome that’s almost certain to cash. For example, a betting site might offer 150-1 odds on the team a player bets scoring a point during the game. This offer will be made to new customers, and will likely be capped with a limited stake of $5 or $10.
Best SNF Betting Sites
All of the top online betting sites will offer extensive betting markets on SNF. Sites such as Unibet, BetMGM app, DraftKings sportsbook and BetRivers will also offer numerous Sunday Night Football betting opportunities. Use weekly odds boosts, parlay bets, early payout offers and incentives.
What is Sunday Night Football and Basic Rules Of SNF
Sunday Night Football originated on ESPN in 1987. It was actually the brainchild of the rival USFL, which planned to play Sunday night games on ESPN when it plotted to move from a spring league and go head-to-head with the NFL in the fall of 1986. When that plan evaporated, the NFL ironed out a contract to play Sunday night games on the all-sports network.
The first game pitted the New York Giants against the New England Patriots on November 8, 1987. Starting in 1988, SNF became a weekly staple of the NFL schedule.
In recent years, the NFL has moved to a flex schedule for SNF. The league will switch afternoon games to prime time Sunday in order to ensure that each SNF game is one with bearing on the standings and featuring the league’s elite squads.
In 2006, when ESPN picked up the Monday Night Football broadcast, NBC stepped in to take over the SNF telecasts.
The NFL has owned Sunday for decades. Daytime programming on Sundays has been dominated by the weekly NFL games for as long as people have watched television.
With the success of Monday Night Football, which was launched in 1970, it got those who run the NFL to thinking. If they could win over the Monday night prime time audience, why couldn’t they do the same for the Sunday evening crowd?
In 1987, Sunday Night Football was born and it’s been a staple of the NFL ever since. It’s turned a six-hour viewing day of NFL action into a 12-hour day.
How To Bet SNF
All of the standard straight bets such as point spreads, totals and moneylines will be offered on every SNF game. Same game parlays and live betting are other popular methods to wager on SNF.
Boosted odds are another popular way to get people to bet on prime time football. In this instance, betting sites will juice the odds on the game to give a better return on a winning wager. They’ll do this when local teams are involved in the game. For instance, Michigan online betting sites will boost the odds on the Detroit Lions when they’re playing on SNF.
SNF Prop Bets
Prop betting has always been a popular part of betting on football and it’s no different on SNF. Whether you want to play a team prop on which club will commit the next turnover, or a player prop, perhaps on which player will score the game’s first touchdown, it’s all available for wagering from your favorite online betting site.
How To Watch SNF
All of the SNF broadcasts can be watched on NBC or through their Peacock streaming service. FuboTV, SlingTV, YouTube TV and Hulu also offer streaming of SNF.
The 2002 NFL season will see Mike Tirico handling play-by-play duties for SNF. Former NFL receiver Cris Collinsworth is the analyst. Melissa Stark is serving as sideline reporter, with Terry McAulay working as the rules expert.
All of the leading betting sites will offer their weekly SNF predictions and picks. The betting odds will usually be available as soon as the previous week’s SNF game reaches a conclusion. Interestingly, the Dallas Cowboys hold the SNF record for the most wins (21) and the most losses (20). Here you can also find info on MNF and TNF.