Minnesota has not yet legalized sports betting either online or at any of its 19 casinos legally operated by 11 Indian tribes within the state.
However, bills have been introduced in both the House and Senate for the 2022 legislative session, with the Minnesota Indian Gaming Association working with lawmakers to legalize retail and mobile sports betting.
Legalized sports betting could arrive soon. A bill made it through the last step in a House of Representatives committee at the beginning of May. Next, a full House vote will take place.
Legal Betting Apps in Minnesota 2023
Minnesota mobile betting is not yet available. However, Daily Fantasy Sports are accessible, with two apps available:
Minnesota Top 3 Legal Betting Apps
There are currently no Minnesota betting apps, as state lawmakers have not yet approved mobile betting.
Minnesota Teams & Events to Bet On
Minnesota is home to several professional and NCAA Division I college sports teams. The professional teams are the Minnesota Wild of the NHL, the NBA’s Timberwolves, the Twins in MLB, and the Vikings of the NFL. In addition, the University of Minnesota Golden Gophers is a major college program that competes in the Big Ten Conference.
Common Bet Types in Minnesota
Mobile betting in Minnesota has yet to be legalized but is seeing some action in the state legislature and could become available sometime in 2022.
Minnesota Betting App Welcome Bonuses
|Betting App||Mobile Device||Offers for Minnesota|
Minnesota betting apps have not been legalized. Therefore, no bonuses or promotions are currently available to bettors in Minnesota.
How to find the right betting app in Minnesota? Look for these criteria:
- State license. The mobile app should be legal in the state of Minnesota.
- Bonus Offers for new customers and easy-to-understand terms and conditions.
- Competitive odds and betting features, such as in-game betting and live streaming.
- 24/7 reliable customer support.
How to Download a Betting App in Minnesota
Minnesota mobile betting has not yet been legalized. However, downloading a sports betting app will be a simple process once online sports betting is available. Here are the steps players will need to follow:
- Sign up with a legal online sportsbook provider with a betting app for either Android or iOS mobile phones. The app may also be available in the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Find the “download” link on the betting website or the store and click to install the app.
- Follow the on-screen instructions. Once the download is complete, you can open the app from your device’s home screen.
Minnesota Mobile Sports Betting FAQs
No. Mobile betting is not legal in Minnesota
Fanduel, Draftkings apps are operating in the Cotton State.
No, BetMGM mobile sportsbook is not legal in Minnesota yet.