Sports betting is not yet legal in Missouri, but lawmakers had several active bills early in 2022, with two House bills appearing before a special committee in February.
The proposals are for land-based sportsbooks at the state’s 13 casino locations and up to 39 online skins for sports betting. The House approved the two bills after they were combined into one. This is now awaiting approval in the Senate.
Legal Betting Apps in Missouri 2023
Missouri mobile betting is not legal in the state. However, Daily Fantasy Sports are legal and accessible to players, with several apps available:
- Yahoo Fantasy Sports
Missouri Top 3 Legal Betting Apps
There are currently no Missouri betting apps, as bills introduced by state lawmakers have not yet been approved.
Missouri Teams & Events to Bet On
Missouri is home to several professional sports teams, including the Kansas City Chiefs of the NFL and the Kansas City Royals of MLB. St. Louis has the Cardinals of MLB and the Blues of the NHL as their two pro teams. The University of Missouri Tigers competes in several sports in the SEC conference in the NCAA’s Division I.
Common Bet Types in Missouri
There is no legal mobile betting in Missouri, but efforts are currently being made in the state legislature to approve it in the near future.
Missouri Betting App Bonuses & Offers
|Betting App||Mobile Device||Offers for Missouri|
|Yahoo Fantasy Sports||iOS/Android||N/A|
Missouri betting apps are not legal. Therefore, no bonuses or promotions are currently available to bettors in the state.
How to find the right betting app in Missouri? Look for these criteria:
- State license. The mobile app should be legal in the state of Missouri.
- Bonus Offers for new customers and easy-to-understand terms and conditions.
- Competitive odds and betting features, such as in-game betting and live streaming.
- 24/7 reliable customer support.
How to Download a Betting App in Missouri
Missouri mobile betting is not yet legal. However, downloading a sports betting app will be a simple process once the activity is available. Here are the steps players will need to follow:
- Sign up with a legal online sportsbook provider with a betting app for either Android or iOS mobile phones. The app may also be available in the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Find the “download” link on the betting website or the store and click to install the app.
- Follow the on-screen instructions. Once the download is complete, you can open the app from your device’s home screen.
Missouri Mobile Sports Betting FAQs
No. Mobile betting is not legal in Missouri.
Fanduel, Draftkings, and Yahoo apps are operating in the state.
No, BetMGM mobile sportsbook is not legal in Missouri yet.