Get set for the 2022 NBA with some delightful free bets. Sign up to the best online sportsbooks in town and claim multiple free bet deals when you join. You can even take advantage of the best enhanced odds promotions from UK bookies throughout the tournament.
The Best 2022 NBA Sign-up Bet Offers
|Sportsbook||NBA 2022 Bonus*|
|bet365||£100 Bet Credits|
|888sport||£30 free bets|
|PaddyPower||£10 risk-free bet & basketball features|
|Coral||Bet £5, get £20 free bets|
|Ladbrokes||Bet £5, get £20 in free bets|
|William Hill||Bet £10, get £30 in free bets|
|Betfred||Bet £10, get £40 free bets|
|Sky Bet||£30 free bets|
|Betfair Sport||Up to £100 in free bets|
|MansionBet||Bet £10, get £20|
2022 NBA Promotions
- NBA 2022 Goalscorer Free Bets
Make a bet on the winner. You’ll receive a free bet every time your player scores.
- Outright Winner Free Bets
Make an antepost bet on the winner of the NBA. You will receive a free bet every time your team scores.
- In-Play Free Bets Bonus
Good online bookies will offer regular free bets deals on matchday during NBA finals. Just make a real-cash bet in the run-up to the game to earn a free bet to use during the match.
The NBA Playoffs Betting
Winning their first title since the days when Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and Oscar Robertson were the linchpins of the club, the Milwaukee Bucks ended a dry spell of nearly five decades with their 2020-21 NBA Finals win over the Phoenix Suns. They also struck a blow for small-market teams and for the power of the international game. They were led to the title by Greek star and two-time NBA MVP Giannis Antetokounmpo.
The win by Milwaukee also meant that four different teams (Bucks, Los Angeles Lakers, Toronto Raptors, Golden State Warriors) have accounted for the past four NBA championships. It’s just the second time that’s happened since 1981.
The NBA is known for its dynasties. Golden State played in five straight NBA Finals from 2015-19. The Cleveland Cavaliers played in four successive NBA Finals from 2015-18.
Since 1987, the NBA has seen nine teams win at least back-to-back championships. Between 1987-2002, there was just one team that was a one-off champion, the 1998-99 San Antonio Spurs.
The Lakers and Boston Celtics have both won 17 NBA Finals. LA has appeared in a record 32 finals. Boson, though, is an impressive 17-4 in NBA Final appearances. Since the NBA was born in 1947, the Lakers are the only franchise to appear in the NBA Finals in every decade.
Among current NBA head coaches, Gregg Popovich (San Antonio Spurs) has appeared in six NBA Finals. Steve Kerr (Golden State) and Eric Spoelstra (Miami Heat) have each coached in five NBA Finals.
LeBron James of the Lakers has played in nine of the last 11 NBA Finals – four times each with the Heat and Cleveland Cavaliers and once with the Lakers. The winning team in the NBA Finals receives the Larry O’Brien Trophy.
Odds, Bet Types & Projections
There are a number of prop wagers relating to the outcome of the NBA Finals that can be played by bettors long before post season play gets underway. Betting on which state will win the NBA Finals is an option. California, home to the Lakers, Golden State Warriors and Los Angeles Clippers, is the +175 betting choice.
Placing a wager on which division will produce the NBA championship is another method available. The Pacific Division is the +150 chalk here. A variation on this wager enables bettors to play which divisions will clash in the final. The current betting choice on the board is an Atlantic-Pacific matchup at -115. Bettors can also refine this wager even further by picking which division will provide the NBA Finals champion and losing finalist. The Atlantic Division is the +160 favorite.
Bettors can also simplify this play by simply betting on which conference, East or West, will provide the NBA champion. The Eastern Conference is the -120 chalk. An exact NBA Finals matchup is another possibility. Currently a Lakers-Milwaukee Bucks final is the +500 betting favorite.
In terms of a straight outright bet on which team will win the 2022 NBA Finals, the Brooklyn Nets are the current +200 favorite.
NBA Free Bets 2022
- bet365: 100 bet promo credits
- William Hill NBA Specials: Deposit £10, Get £30
- BetFred Bonus: get free bets
- Unibet: basketball streaming and in-play
- Ladbrokes Offer: Bet £5 to get £20 in free betsJoin Ladbrokes Sport, bet 5, get 20 in free bets. Read Full Review18+ New UK customers only. Certain deposit methods and bet types excluded. Min £5 first bet within 14 days of account registration at the odds 1/2 = 4 x £5 free bets. Free bets valid for 7 days on sports, stakes not returned, restrictions apply. T&C apply.
- Betway Sports Offer: £10 in free betJoin Betway, get £10 in Free Bets Read Full ReviewNew customers only. Min Deposit: £10. First deposit matched up to £10. 1 x wagering at odds of 1.75+ to unlock Free Bet. Debit Card deposits only. This offer is valid for 7 days from your new account being registered. Terms apply.
- Betfred Welcome Offers: £50 Free Bets & 100 Free SpinsBetfred Bonus Code Offer for 2022. Sign up, get £50 Free Bets & 100 Free Spins. Read Full ReviewBETFRED60Register and place £10 on your first Sports bet at odds of Evens (2.0), and get £50 in free bets. Promo code for Betfred is optional.
- bet365 Sign-up Bonus: Up to £50in Bet CreditsJoin bet365, get up to £50 in bet bonus credits Read Full Review365GMBLRNew Customers only. Up to £50* in Bet Credits. Sign up, deposit £5* or more to your account and bet365 will match your qualifying deposit in Bet Credits when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled. Min odds/bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply.