Mobile betting in New York is completely legal and active. You may join up for several different sportsbooks if you’re 21 years old and live in New York. BetMGM, FanDuel, Caesars, DraftKings, and BetRivers are just a few of the leading sports betting companies in New York mobile betting. These sportsbook apps offer new customers a substantial welcome bonus to get them started.
NY Best Sports Betting App Offers
- BetRivers NY Sportsbook Bonus: 100% Deposit Match up to $100USBTRVBetRivers sportsbook app offers users in New York to bet on epic sporting events, such as Super Bowl, NBA Finals, MLS, MLB and NCAAF tournaments. You must be 21 or over in order to set up a BetRivers account and claim a welcome bonus.BetRivers legal states: AZ, MI, WV, NJ, PA, CT, IA, NY, VA, IL, IN, LA, CO, OH (2023)
- BetMGM NY Sportsbook Bonus: Check OffersOFBTMGMBetMGM sportsbook is one of the hottest online betting sites in the US. It offers a full range of pregame and in-play betting on NFL, NHL and many more markets.BetMGM legal states: AZ, CO, DC, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, MI, MS, NV, NJ, NY, PA, TN, VA, WV, WY, OH
- Caesars NY Sportsbook Bonus: Risk-Free Bet up to $1,250CZRFULLCaesars Sportsbook is now live in multiple US states, offering a mix of pregame, futures, and in-play betting. Caesars app is full of easy-to-use features for all customers.Caesars Sportsbook legal states: NY, IL, LA, NJ, IN, AZ, MI, TN, PA, VA, IA, CO, WV, OH (2023)
- PointsBet NY Sportsbook Bonus: Up to $500 in Free BetsPointsBet is live in the US and offering great welcome bonuses for all new signups. PointsBet also offers numerous cashback promotions and a rewards program.PointsBet legal states: CO, IL, IN, IA, MI, KS, LA, NJ, NY, PA, VA, WV, OH (2023)
- WynnBet NY Sportsbook Bonus: Get $10 Free BetWynnBET is live in New York and there’s a welcome bonus waiting for you! New users only, 21+. T&C Apply.WynnBet legal states: AZ, CO, IN, LA, MI, NJ, NY, TN, VA, OH (2023)
Legal Betting Apps in New York 2023
- DraftKings Sportsbook App
- Caesars Sportsbook App
- FanDuel Sportsbook App
- BetMGM Sportsbook App
- BetRivers Sportsbook App
- PointsBet Sportsbook App
New York Top 3 Legal Betting Apps
DraftKings Sportsbook App New York
It is one of the world’s biggest online betting platforms and one of the clear leaders in the U.S. sports betting industry. DraftKings already has a presence in DFS and sports betting in New York as the Del Lago Resort & Casino has a DraftKings Sportsbook. As a result, New York residents should already be familiar with the DraftKings name.
Caesars Sportsbook App New York
Caesars was a latecomer to the New York online sports betting sector. Instead of establishing its platform, Caesars chose to acquire another, which was accomplished by purchasing William Hill Sportsbook. The company entered the New York market as part of the Kambi proposal. Caesars Sportsbook has done a fantastic job of promoting and branding itself. While many predict Caesars Sportsbook New York as the state’s most popular sports betting app, the platform will have stiff competition.
FanDuel Sportsbook App New York
FanDuel was the initial winner of a New York mobile sports betting proposal. Along with the other firms, it was awarded the ability to conduct online sports betting across the state.
FanDuel New York, on the other hand, was already established at Tioga Downs Casino in Upstate New York and FanDuel’s DFS platform was already available in the state. As a result, New York residents and bettors should know FanDuel as it looks to dominate the market.
New York Teams & Events to Bet On
Considering that mobile sports betting applications are just a packaged version of internet sports betting sites, all leading sports are accessible for wagering on through mobile devices. Sporting events like football, basketball, baseball, and soccer are accessible for wagering via sports betting apps in New York. The state has a huge pro sports presence, and some of the top teams include:
- New York Giants (NFL)
- Buffalo Bills (NFL)
- New York Jets (NFL)
- New York Yankees (MLB)
- New York Mets (MLB)
- Brooklyn Dodgers (MLB)
- New York Knicks (NBA)
- Brooklyn Nets (NBA)
- New York Rangers (NHL)
- New York Islanders (NHL)
- New York City FC (MLS)
Rugby, darts, and table tennis are examples of games where top sports betting apps will provide less popular markets. Bettors in New York may place bets on college sports using sports betting apps, as long as the college they are betting is not located in New York. Also, the event must not be taking place inside the state’s borders.
Common Bet Types in New York
If you’ve ever placed wagers before on sportsbooks, you’ll know what to expect when online sports betting goes live. Online sports betting is significantly more active and fun than traditional sports betting, and you may be astonished to discover various new forms of wagers. Here are some of the many sorts of wagers you may discover on the internet:
- Point spreads
- Totals (over/under)
- Live betting
- Round robins
Of course, all of these wagers are accessible at retail outlets. However, with the arrival of live betting (or in-game betting), most bet selections will only be available online during a game.
New York Betting App Welcome Bonuses
|Betting App||Mobile Device||Offers for Colorado|
|DraftKings||iOS/Android||Deposit Bonus (up to $1,000)|
|FanDuel||iOS/Android||Get $1,000 on your First Bet|
|Caesars||iOS/Android||$1,250 First Bet Insurance|
Types of Bonuses Offered
New York sports betting apps offer an abundance of bonuses. Because you’re not limited to betting with one sportsbook, try them all and take advantage of the offers!
- DraftKings – $1,050 in Multiple bonuses
- Caesars – $1,250 First Bet Insurance
- FanDuel – $1,000 Risk-Free Bet
How to find the right betting app in New York? Look for these criteria:
- State license. The mobile app should be legal in the state of New York.
- Bonus Offers for new customers and easy-to-understand terms and conditions.
- Competitive odds and betting features, such as in-game betting and live streaming.
- 24/7 reliable customer support.
How to Download a Betting App in New York
The majority of individuals nowadays possess smartphones or tablets. As a result, the most frequent way for them to access an online sportsbook is via a specialized app. App versions for Apple and Android users are nearly standard for sportsbooks, so you should be able to find anything that works.
If you prefer to utilize a PC or desktop browser, you are still in luck. A browser-based alternative is available for several sportsbooks. However, you should double-check each sportsbook before signing up. You’ll need to complete just a few simple steps to get started, regardless of how you access the app.
- Install the app on your smartphone after downloading it
- Create an account, providing a username, password, full name, email address, address, phone number, and social security number
- Make sure all bonuses are accepted
- Finally, make a deposit and place your first wager
New York Mobile Sports Betting FAQs
Yes. Mobile betting is legal in New York.
Yes. The BetMGM App is legal in New York.
No, You must be 21 to participate in NY sports betting.