Sports betting came close to legalization in Oklahoma when Governor Kevin Stitt approved sports betting by renegotiating two tribal gaming compacts with the Comanche Nation and Otoe-Missouria Tribes to permit wagering on everything except in-state college teams and events.
The decision by the governor was eventually overturned by the Oklahoma Supreme Court, with no sportsbooks ever being launched.
There are currently two active bills to legalize sports betting in Oklahoma and change the current market. However, neither of the bills would legalize online betting.
Legal Betting Apps in Oklahoma 2023
Oklahoma mobile betting is illegal. However, Daily Fantasy Sports are available in the state, with the following providers available:
- Fantasy Draft
Oklahoma Top 3 Legal Betting Apps
There are currently no Oklahoma betting apps for players to place wagers in the state.
Oklahoma Teams & Events to Bet On
There is one major professional sports team in Oklahoma, the Oklahoma City Thunder in the NBA. Oklahoma is also home to the University of Oklahoma Sooners and the Oklahoma State University Cowboys, who both play in the Big 12 Conference in Division I of the NCAA.
Common Bet Types in Oklahoma
No Oklahoma betting apps are available for residents of the state.
Colorado Betting App Welcome Bonuses
|Betting App||Mobile Device||Offers for Oklahoma|
Oklahoma betting apps are not available in the state, meaning no bonuses or promotions are currently available.
How to find the right betting app in Oklahoma? Look for these criteria:
- State license. The mobile app should be legal in the state of Oklahoma.
- Bonus Offers for new customers and easy-to-understand terms and conditions.
- Competitive odds and betting features, such as in-game betting and live streaming.
- 24/7 reliable customer support.
How to Download a Betting App in Oklahoma
Oklahoma mobile betting is not yet legal in the state. However, downloading a sports betting app will be a simple process once the activity is available. Here are the steps players will need to follow:
- Sign up with a legal online sportsbook provider with a betting app for either Android or iOS mobile phones. The app may also be available in the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Find the “download” link on the betting website or the store and click to install the app.
- Follow the on-screen instructions. Once the download is complete, you can open the app from the device’s home screen.
Oklahoma Mobile Sports Betting FAQs
No. Mobile betting is not legal in Oklahoma.
Only Daily Fantasy Sports are available in the state. Fanduel, DraftKings, and Fantasy Draft apps are operating in Native America.
No, BetMGM mobile sportsbook is not legal in Oklahoma yet.