Get set for the 2022 PGA with some delightful free bets. Sign up to the best online sportsbooks in town and claim multiple free bet deals when you join. You can even take advantage of the best enhanced odds promotions from UK bookies throughout the tournament.
The Best 2022 PGA Sign-up Offers
|Sportsbook||PGA 2022 Bonus*|
|bet365||£100 Bet Credits|
|888sport||£30 free golf bets|
|Betfair Sport||Up to £100 in free bets|
|PaddyPower||£10 risk-free PGA bet|
|Coral Sport||Bet £5, get £20 free bets|
|Ladbrokes||Bet £5, get £20 in free bets|
|William Hill||Bet £10, get £30 in free bets|
|Betfred||Bet £10, get £40 free bets|
|Sky Bet||£30 free bets for PGA championship|
|MansionBet||Bet £10, get £20|
2022 PGA Promotions
- PGA 2022 Free Bets
Make a bet on the winner. You’ll receive a free bet every time your player scores.
- Outright Winner Free Bets
Make an antepost bet on the winner of the PGA.
- In-Play Free Bets Bonus
Good online bookies will offer regular free bets deals on matchday during PGA. Just make a real-cash bet in the run-up to the game to earn a free bet to use during the match.
The PGA Tour Betting
There was history made during the 2021 PGA Championship. Phil Mickelson won the tournament and at the age of 50, Lefty became the oldest of a major event in golf history. Mickelson’s triumph came on the heels of the 2020 win by Collin Morikawa, who won his first career major at the age of 23.
More than any of the four tournaments that compose the four golfing majors, the PGA Championship has undergone the most significant change over the years. Often viewed as the least favorable of the golf’s majors, the PGA Championship’s location in late August of each year made it seem like an afterthought.
In 2019, a decision was made to relocate the tournament to a mid-May schedule. The PGA Championship is now held the week prior to the Memorial Day weekend and is the second stop among golf’s quartet of majors.
From its inception in 1916 through 1957, the PGA Championship was conducted as a match play event. It switched to a 72-hole stroke play format in 1958.
While it’s part of the PGA Tour, the PGA Championship is operated by the PGA of America. It’s because of that fact that there are 20 sports in the 156-golfer field reserved for the top-20 finishers in the annual PGA Club Pro Championship. The winner of the event receives the Wanamaker Trophy.
The 2022 event is slated for the Southern Hills Country Club in Tulsa, Oklahoma. It will be the fifth time that this course is playing host to the PGA Championship.
In 1970, Dave Stockton was the winner the first year it was held there. Raymond Floyd (1982), Nick Price (1994) and Tiger Woods (2007) also won at Southern Hills. If you like to bet trends, each member of this foursome was a repeat PGA Championship winner. For Stockton, Floyd and Price, it was their second win. In the case of Woods, he won his fourth PGA Championship.
Odds, Bet Types & Projections
Betting lines on the PGA Championship will be posted almost as soon as the previous year’s champion putts out on 18 on Sunday afternoon. World No. 1 Jon Rahm of Spain is currently at favorite’s odds of +1100 to win the 2022 PGA Championship. Rory McIlroy, the 2012 and 2014 PGA Championship winner and Justin Thomas who won this tournament in 2017, are both at +1200. Bettors can access a +8000 betting line on defending champion Mickelson.
Along with a straight outright wager on the winner of the tournament, some other PGA Championship betting options include leaders by round, top five, top 10 or top 20 finish, head-to-head matchup and make/miss the cut.
As well, PGA Championship prop bet offerings include winning score, will there be a playoff, highest 18-hole score, what color shirt will the winner wear and will the winner tweet out a thank you message to the PGA of America?
Live in-play betting is another popular and exciting way to wager on the PGA Championship. And just like when the players botch up a hole and they must move on to the next one, so if your first live bet doesn’t cash, another opportunity will be coming right up.
PGA Championship Free Bets 2022
- bet365: 100 bet promo credits for PGA
- William Hill PGA Specials: Deposit £10, Get £30
- BetFred Bonus: £30 free bets
- William Hill Sports: Get £30 in free betsBet £10 Get £30 in free bets Credited as 2 x £15 bets Read ReviewH3018+. Play Safe. New customers using Promo code H30 only, Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply.
- VirginBet Offer: Get 20 in free betsJoin VirginBet, get £20 in Free Bets when betting min. £10. Read ReviewNew members only. £10 min deposit & bet on sportsbook, placed & settled at 1.5 min odds within 14 days of sign-up. Win part of the E/W bets. 2 non-withdrawable £10 Free Bet Tokens: accept in 7 days, valid for 7 days from acceptance (ex E/Ws & Multiples), stakes not returned.
- Unibet Sports Offer: Get Money Back if First Bet LosesDeposit £10 and Get a £40 Casino Bonus Read ReviewTBANew customers only. Min deposit £10. Money back as bonus if first bet loses. Wagering requirements: sportsbook 3x at min. odds of 1.40 (2/5), casino 35x. Unless forfeited the sportsbook bonus must be wagered before using the casino bonus. Bonus expires 7 days after opt-in. No deposit required for NI customers. Call 08081699314 to claim Further T&Cs Apply