Take advantage of best odds guaranteed, extra places paid and a multitude of special horse racing bonuses. In 2021/2022, you can enjoy many great deals provided by the biggest legal UK bookmakers. Just sign up online, claim a welcome bonus and find competitive odds on races across the UK, Ireland and the rest of the world.
- Royal Ascot, Cheltenham, Grand National Odds & BonusH3018+. Play Safe. New customers using Promo code H30 only, Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply.
- Royal Ascot, Cheltenham, Grand National Odds & BonusTBAMin deposit £10. Money back as bonus if first bet loses. Wagering requirements: sportsbook 3x at min. odds of 1.40 (2/5), casino 35x!
Horse Betting Offers for UK
|UK Horse Betting Platform||Bonus & Free Bet|
|bet365 UK||£100 Bet Promo Credits|
|888sport Horse Racing||£30 free bet bonus|
|PaddyPower Horse Racing||£10 risk-free bet offer|
|Coral Horse Betting||Bet £5, get £20 free bets|
|Ladbrokes||Bet £5, get £20 in free bet new customer offer|
|William Hill||Bet £10, get £30 in free bets|
|Betfred||Bet £10, get £40 free bets|
|Sky Bet||£30 free bets bonus for horse racing|
|Betfair Sport||Up to £100 in free bets|
|MansionBet||Bet £10, get £20|
What is a Horse Racing Bonus?
All UK online bookmakers with horse racing odds and markets offer some sort of promotion for new customers interested in placing bets on the big races like Cheltenham, Royal Ascot and more. You might start off with a welcome bonus and free bets before moving on to regular acca boosts and much more. Many horse racing promotions, such as Best Odds Guaranteed, are commonplace across most online bookies.
- Horse Betting Welcome Bonus: All of our top-rated UK bookmaker sites offer a special welcome bonus when you open your account. Just fill in the registration form and make a first deposit in order to receive free bets to use on races of your choice. You can even use your wagers on greyhound races, where available.
- Some online bookmakers also provide a deposit match bonus. Sign up and make your first deposit, and the bookie will match it 100% with bonus funds. You can then use your funds to bet on qualifying horse races of your choice. Any winnings you manage to accrue can then be wagered once or twice before being withdrawn.
- Free Bets: This promo deal is normally offered as part of a racing welcome bonus or as a retention promotion to reward loyal customers. You’ll also be able to claim free bet offers during big festivals such as Cheltenham or the Derby. You can use your free bets on any race as long as the minimum odds meet the terms and conditions. You may also be able to use free bets on accumulators including multiple horse race picks. Imagine you receive £20 in free bets after making a qualifying deposit of £10. You can use your bets on win odds of 1/2 or greater. Alternatively, place free bets on each-way odds of 1/1 or higher. If your free bet wins, you can unlock your winnings as long as you wager them further on other horse racing events. The typical wagering requirement is 1x to 2x.
- Extra Places Paid: In each-way horse racing bets, you win a percentage payout if your horse finishes 2nd, 3rd or 4th. In many selected meets, the bookmaker will pay down to 5th, 6th or more, depending on the race.
- For instance, an each-way market paying 1/4 odds for 1-2-3 may be enhanced to 1/5 odds 1-2-3-4.
- Special Early Prices: Early prices can often be better in the run-up to the big race. Some bookies offer specially enhanced odds if you take the price early in the morning.
- Best Odds Guaranteed: This promotion offered across the board at UK online horse betting sites. You can opt to take an early price, and if the SP (Starting Price) is bigger, the bookie will honour the larger odds on a particular race.
- Money Back: Free bets aren’t just offered during major events. You can also claim free bets if something goes wrong in your race. The best online bookmakers will award refunds in the form of free bets if you back the favourite and it’s beaten by a head or length.
- Acca Boosts are special bonuses where you are rewarded for your winning combo bets. The more winners you back in your acca, the bigger your bonus. You might get a 4% boost on 4-leg winning accas, or as much as 70-80% for accas containing 14+ legs. Acca boosts can also apply to win or each-way accas.
- Live Racing Specials: Many of the best online bookies sites stream races live on their sites. To tie in with the live racing, you can often claim free bets if you back a winner at 3/1 or 4/1 in one of the televised races.
- Price Boosts: As well as special early prices, most bookies also offer enhanced odds on select races. Just open the racing tab to see which favourites or long shots have been given odds boosts.
How to Claim a Horse Betting Welcome Bonus
Whether you’re into deposit match deals or free bets, it’s easy to access a UK horse racing bookies bonus. You’ll need to be aged 18 or over and resident in the United Kingdom to open an account. You may also have to go through a verification process in order to confirm your ID and address. However, this is easy to do and you’ll only need to have a passport or utility bill handy.
- Click on one of our recommended bookies links
- Hit the ‘Join Now’ button and fill in the registration form
- Provide some key personal information, including your home address, email address, and phone number
- Hit the ‘Register’ button
- Make a first deposit using one of the permitted banking methods
- Receive bonus funds or free bets in your account
- Use your bets on eligible races and wager your winnings if required in order to withdraw them
Horse Race Betting Bonuses FAQs
Online bookmakers in the UK offer a range of promotions, including free bets and deposit match offers. You will have to meet the minimum odds requirement and any wagering terms.
Yes! Often, online bookies will offer free bets on special events or televised races. You can withdraw winnings as long as you meet any of the wagering requirements.