West Virginia TOP Betting Apps
Online sports betting and retail sportsbooks are both available and legal in West Virginia. West Virginia sportsbooks have been taking bets since August 2018, only two months after Delaware became the first state outside of Nevada to offer sports betting. Sportsbooks may be found at most of West Virginia’s casinos, plus there are currently more than five internet sportsbooks to choose from.
West Virginia’s early entrance is due to a simple cause. Few states have been more outspoken in their support for New Jersey’s continuing legal battle with the federal government over the federal sports ban.
Since its inception, the state has seen its ups and downs, notably the unfortunate shutdown of BetLucky, a Delaware North brand (now revived as Betly Sportsbook). The little Mountaineer State has had a nice run with almost three years of regulated sports betting under its belt.
West Virginia’s sports betting market, as one of the early ones, has matured greatly. It’s now possible to find a number of sports betting promotions, including insurance, weekly free bets, in-play options, and more.
Legal Betting Apps in West Virginia 2023
- DraftKings Sportsbook App
- BetMGM Sportsbook App
- BetRivers Sportsbook App
- Caesars Sportsbook App
- FanDuel Sportsbook App
- PointsBet Sportsbook App
Top 3 Legal Sports Betting Apps in West Virginia
- BetRivers WV Sportsbook Bonus: 100% Deposit Match up to $500USBTRVBetRivers sportsbook app offers customers in West Virginia to bet on epic sporting events, such as Super Bowl, NBA Finals, MLS, MLB and NCAAF tournaments. You must be 21 or over in order to set up a BetRivers account and claim a welcome bonus.BetRivers legal states: AZ, MI, WV, NJ, PA, CT, IA, NY, VA, IL, IN, LA, CO, OH (2023)
- PointsBet WV Sportsbook Bonus: Up to $500 in Free BetsPointsBet is live in the US and offering great welcome bonuses for all new signups. PointsBet also offers numerous cashback promotions and a rewards program.PointsBet legal states: CO, IL, IN, IA, MI, KS, LA, NJ, NY, PA, VA, WV, OH (2023)
- Caesars WV Sportsbook Bonus: Risk-Free Bet up to $1,250CZRFULLCaesars Sportsbook is now live in multiple US states, offering a mix of pregame, futures, and in-play betting. Caesars app is full of easy-to-use features for all customers.Caesars Sportsbook legal states: NY, IL, LA, NJ, IN, AZ, MI, TN, PA, VA, IA, CO, WV, OH (2023)
DraftKings Sportsbook App West Virginia
DraftKings Sportsbook is a behemoth with a massive market depth and incredibly competitive odds. You may play DraftKings DFS with the same username and password as your sportsbook account.
DraftKings West Virginia has an intriguing betting offer every day, such as unique odds boosters, risk-free wagers, and more. In addition, every real-money wager generates DK Dollars, which can be exchanged for free bets or merchandise.
In addition, DraftKings Sportsbook gives the largest deposit match bonus, up to $1,050. Bettors must deposit $5,000 to obtain the maximum, but you may qualify with as little as $5.
BetMGM Sportsbook App West Virginia
BetMGM West Virginia Sportsbook has a top-rated app and some of the most intriguing sports betting options. This is one of the first sportsbooks to provide single-game parlays, early cashouts, and the opportunity to change your wager after it has been made. Additionally, the Parlay Plus function boosts parlay earnings by up to 40%.
MGM Resorts is a name that most people are already acquainted with. BetMGM West Virginia Sportsbook, one of the most popular sports betting applications in the US, reflects the company’s reputation for quality and innovation.
Caesars Sportsbook App West Virginia
Caesars Sportsbook is a casino with a fantastic sportsbook. It was introduced after the company purchased the William Hill app earlier this year. Caesars is an excellent option for sports bettors in Virginia.
William Hill is the world’s longest continually operating sports betting firm, having a global presence. Caesars Entertainment now owns and runs the most retail sportsbooks in the US. Bettors in West Virginia may anticipate a solid and reliable app, great continuous incentives, and an easy-to-use live betting system.
West Virginia Teams & Events to Bet On
Residents of West Virginia have long wished for online sports betting to come to their state because many of them are sports fans. Yet, surprisingly, the state lacks a top-level professional sports team.
West Virginia residents may bet on the winner of the 2022 Super Bowl LVI and conference title winners right now and during the 2021-22 NFL season. In addition, many bookmakers also conduct promotions where you may get free bets if your favorite Super Bowl team wins regular-season games.
Common Bet Types in West Virginia
If you’re new to online sports betting, you’ll be pleasantly surprised by the variety of wagering possibilities offered by online sportsbooks in West Virginia. In addition, bettors who use online sports betting services will have more betting alternatives than those who use retail sportsbooks.
All of the typical wagers you’d place are now accessible on your mobile device or desktop computer. Furthermore, live betting, which has been increasingly popular in the sector, is becoming more popular online. The following are the most prevalent sorts of bets:
- Totals (Over/Under)
- Live Betting (In-Play)
- Round Robins
West Virginia Betting App Welcome Bonuses
|Betting App||Mobile Device||Offers for West Virginia|
|DraftKings||iOS/Android||Up to $1,050 Free|
|BetMGM||iOS/Android||$1,000 Risk-Free Bet|
|Caesars||iOS/Android||Up to $1,250 Free|
Types of Bonuses Offered
Whether you’re a beginner looking for a quality welcome bonus or a long-time player finding a loyalty promotion, sportsbooks are constantly trying to earn and keep your business. Sometimes it may be in the form of an odds boost or a risk-free bet; other times it may be a deposit match for using a certain payment method. Because you’re not limited to only using one sportsbook, you can feel free to try them all and take advantage of the abundance of bonuses out there!
- DraftKings Sportsbook – Up to $1,000
- BetMGM App – $1,000 risk-free bet
- Caesars Sports – Up to $1,250, and get 1,000 Caesars Reward Credits
How to find the right betting app in West Virginia? Look for these criteria:
- State license. The mobile app should be legal in the state of West Virginia.
- Bonus Offers for new customers and easy-to-understand terms and conditions.
- Competitive odds and betting features, such as in-game betting and live streaming.
- 24/7 reliable customer support.
How to Download a Betting App in West Virginia
It’s a simple process to get sports betting apps on your phone. This is true for users of both Android and iOS. You can be ready to go in minutes, whether you’re using a Galaxy, Pixel, iPhone, or iPad.
To begin, download one of the applications and establish a new account. There are usually clearly labeled links or icons for iOS and Android. After downloading the app, log in on your mobile device, and you’re good to go.
If the online sportsbook doesn’t offer an app for iOS or Android, don’t worry. Mobile browsers are adapted adequately for online sportsbooks. So you’ll be able to log in normally and get straight to work without missing a beat.
- Select a provider of your preference. Make sure you access their desktop platform or go ahead and download their mobile app.
- Enter your full name, email address, address, phone number, and last four of a social security number to open an account.
- Once you have read all terms and conditions, you can now head on to your provider’s platform and enjoy the entire offer of betting and gaming dynamics they have included as part of their apps.
West Virginia Mobile Sports Betting FAQs
Yes. Mobile betting is legal in Mountain State.
Yes. The BetMGM App is legal in West Virginia.
No, the legal gambling age in West Virginia is 21.