Sports Betting Events 2022
Today’s Top Betting Offers
- Betfred Welcome Offers: Free Bets & 100 Free SpinsBetfred Bonus Code Offer for 2022. Sign up, get £50 Free Bets & 100 Free Spins. Read Full ReviewBETFRED60Register and place £10 on your first Sports bet at odds of Evens (2.0), and get £50 in free bets. Promo code for Betfred is optional.
- BetBull Sign-up Offer: 50 Free Bets + Bonus SpinsSign up with BetBull, get up to £50 Free Bets & 100% Odds Boosts & 10 Free Bonus Spins. Read Full ReviewCODEQualifying Bet for BetBull Bonus: Odds of 1/2 or higher. Deposit £10-£50 to receive 4x free bets. BetBull UK Licensed. Bonus Code: Optional. 18+, T&Cs apply.
- Betfair Welcome Bonus: 50 Free Spins & £20 Free Bet.Sign-Up to Betfair.com and Get Bonus Offers and Promotions: 50 Free Spins for Casino and £20 Free Bet for Sports. Read Full Review
- BetVictor UK Sign-up Bonus: £130 & 200 Free Spins.Sign-Up with BetVictor and get £30 & 200 Free Spins or Bet £10 and Get £40 for Horse Racing. Read Full Review
- Betway Welcome Sign-Up Offer: £60.Sign-up with Betway UK to get £10 as free bet and £50 welcome bonus for casino Read Full Review
Top Betting Offers
The best sign-up promos are currently offered by Betfred, bet365, Betway and other online sportsbooks. Bet on UEFA Champions League, Super Bowl, March Madness and other events in 2022/2023 with improved odds and new customer offers.
The main reason that sportsbooks give new bettors different welcome offers to first join and then keep you playing with them is that the online sports betting world is very competitive. There are 100+ betting sites all battling for your hard-earned cash, so they have to make it worth your while to play with them.
The two main things books use to draw you in to start are risk-free first bets on signup and deposit bonuses. The latter promo deal is an outlay of money when you first open your bet account: sites and apps will offer you up to a certain amount matches on your first deposit. For example, BetFred offers you up to $500 to be matched, so if you deposit $500 to start, you will get $1,000 in your account.
Now, though, the favored way is for sportsbooks to give you a risk-free first bet: if your first bet wins, you get the cash (obviously). But if it loses, you get your money back (up to a certain amount) in free bet credits as a nice giveaway bonus. Once you are playing with the site, then they have to keep you. Most gambling sites offer current sports bettors perks, such as free bets, parlay bonuses, welcome deals and other things to keep you playing and happy. Remember, the next sportsbook has offers too.
Sportsbooks & Betting Offers 2022/2023
- First deposit match bonus welcome offer
- Sportsbook Risk-free first wager sign-up offer
- Bet boosts/daily specials odds boosts
- Sports Bet Parlay boosts bonus
- Parlay insurance promotion
- Free bet Offers
- Casino spins
- Refer a friend bonus
- Specific sport bonuses
- Tickets to events
In some cases customers registering with a new sportsbook will be required to enter a valid promo code to activate welcome deals and betting bonus vouchers. Check out our list of the current offer codes to use.
What are risk free bets
Most online sports betting sites offer a first risk-free bet bonus offer, to entice you into joining up with that sports book. Basically, it means that your first real money bet will either be a winner, or you will be refunded the amount of your first wager (up to a certain amount) if it loses. You will be issued a site credit, which you can then use to place another bet. Make sure you check out the stipulations, as different sites have different rules. For example, Caesars is offering up to a $5,000 risk-free first wager. If you win, you keep the cash: if your bet loses, you get up to $5,000 back in your account as a free bet.
Here is a list of sports you can bet on with most sportsbooks offers:
- NCAA College Football Playoff
- NFL Super Bowl and playoffs 2023
- NCAA March Madness
- NHL Stanley Cup Finals
- NBA Finals
- MLB World Series
- World Cup 2022
- European Championship
- UEFA Champions League Final
- UEFA Europa League Final
- The Masters
- U.S. Open Tennis/Golf
- PGA Championship
- The Open Championship
- Australian Open
- French Open Tennis
- Wimbledon Tennis
- AFL Grand Final
Many U.S. sports betting sites have started giving players parlay bonuses to entice them to try betting that type of wager. When you bet a parlay, the odds become tougher for you to win, since all outcomes have to win to win the bet. So some sportsbooks and mobile apps will offer you a bonus percentage with each wager added to your ticket. For example, Unibet offers players bonuses from 4% tacked on to your odds when you play three-team parlays or more. That means if you bet Manchester United, Chelsea, and Arsenal to win, your potential winning total would be boosted by 4% if all three teams win.
When betting sites offer a prop bet bonus
Most sportsbooks offer multiple wagers on any given game, including the ever-growing proposition “prop” bets. It is basically a bet on a certain outcome. A good example of a prop bet from a recent NFL game was Josh Allen of the Buffalo Bills to throw for 300+ yards and the Bills to beat the Kansas City Chiefs, which was priced at odds +230. That bet won, and if you wagered $100, you would have gotten back $330 (your $100 plus $230 in winnings). Almost every sport offered has prop bets, and some games can have hundreds of added offerings on top of the regular money line, spread, and total betting.
What is a daily boost
Sometimes, sportsbooks will offer you better odds on a specific day to get you to wager on games or prop bets. It can be called the daily boost, bet boost, super boost, etc. For NFL Thursday Night Football, many books will offer bettors enhanced odds on a certain outcome. One recent example was from the Tampa Bay Philadelphia game, when Fox Bet offered you four times your money (+300) for Jalen Hurts and Tom Brady to both have 300+ passing yards. Most sites have these types of bets every day of the week to get you to bet on things you might not normally try.
Sign up, get a bonus
- Click on the bonus offer here and go to the sports book you want to join;
- Fill out the information needed (such as name, address, etc.);
- Once you have created your account, sign in;
- Deposit money. Make sure you take advantage of the offer to the best you can. For example, if the site is offering you up to $1,000 first deposit match, it behooves you to get the maximum amount. But do not overreach: if you can only put in $200, then put that amount in;
- Start betting. If you have a risk-free first wager, try to make it on one that will give you the maximum value with the least amount of risk. It is a tough line to walk, but you can make some decent money.
Many online sportsbooks have now started to offer cash out options after you place your wager. Maybe someone was injured in practice that week, or the weather is going to be poor. If that is the case, you may want to cancel your bet and get the cash back into your account. Also, if a team is winning, or you have three legs of a four-leg parlay that you have already won, you can cash out to protect your winnings up to that point. The book will offer you a percentage of the final total to take your money before the outcome is determined. It can be a win-win for both parties: you get the money without the added risk, while the book potentially saves some money.
Most sites offer other betting features that might not be part of the actual betting, but are perks for joining up with that sportsbook. For example, Unibet might offer you live streams of a certain European soccer game. Some sites offer loyalty bonuses for players to keep logging in every day and playing. You can wager on games in-play, which has now become a very big market for the sportsbooks, and of course, most now offer some type of daily (or weekly) bet boosts, to give you more value for your wagers.
Parlay bets are tough to win, because all of the games/props in the wager have to win (or at least push) for you to win your bet. But many sites have now started offering parlay insurance. Basically, if you place parlay with a certain amount of games in it (some sites have it starting at three legs, some four, some five+), and one leg of your wager loses (causing the whole wager to lose), you can get a certain amount of money back. For example, FanDuel offers up to $25 parlay insurance on certain sports: if you lose just one leg, you can get up to $25 back into your account.
Many sportsbooks offer bettors loyalty bonuses or rewards based on the amount of wagers they place (both the amounts and the money amounts). You can rack up extra bets, free money, bonus offers, or many other things to entice you to wager more with a specific book. For example, FanDuel offers players up to a $50 deposit bonus every once in a while to keep you playing: they will match your next deposit up to $50, which is a nice perk for players that have been wagering. Most of the time, the focus is on the new bettor deposit bonus. But if you can find a site that tackles care of you as well when you are already a player, it makes it worth your while.
Fanduel, BetMGM, Caesars, FuboBet and Poinstbet are among the top betting sites to sign up with. Currently, online sports betting in the USA is legal in the following states: NJ, NY, IA, IL, CO, IN, PA, VA, AZ and more.
Unibet, William Hill, Unibet are the best UK sites for betting. They offer good odds, extra features such as free tips, live streaming and lucrative sign-up bonus deals.
Yes, online sports betting is now legal in Canada. Bookies offer a several types of bonuses, such as a first deposit match.