UK Bookmakers with the Best New Customer Offers & Free Bets 2021/20222
- William Hill Welcome Bonus: £30 Free Bets + 50 Free SpinsBet £10 Get £30 in free bets credited as 2 x £15 bets. William Hill promo code H30. Get 100% Buy in Bonus + 50 Free Spins at Will Hill casino. Read Full ReviewH3018+. Play Safe. New customers using Promo code H30 only, Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply.
- BetBull Sign-up Offer: 50 Free Bets + Bonus SpinsSign up with BetBull, get up to £50 Free Bets & 100% Odds Boosts & 10 Free Bonus Spins. Read Full ReviewCODEQualifying Bet for BetBull Bonus: Odds of 1/2 or higher. Deposit £10-£50 to receive 4x free bets. BetBull UK Licensed. Bonus Code: Optional. 18+, T&Cs apply.
- Unibet Welcome Offer: Lost Bet Back + £40 in Casino BonusSign up with the Unibet current bonus code to get up to £40 in Free Bets & Match bonus for casino. Read Full ReviewTBAMin deposit £10. Money back as bonus if first bet loses. Wagering requirements: sportsbook 3x at min. odds of 1.40 (2/5), casino 35x!
- 888 Bonus: £218 Welcome BonusSign-Up and Get £88 No Deposit Casino Bonus Read Full Review30FB
- bet365 Sign-up Bonus: £100 in Bet Credits + £25 Casino BonusOpen a bet365 account, get up to £100 in Bet Bonus Credits. Terms apply, 18+. Read Full Review365GMBLRNew Customers only. Up to £100* in Bet Credits. Sign up, deposit £5* or more to your account and bet365 will match your qualifying deposit in Bet Credits when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled. Min odds/bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply.
- Betfair Welcome Bonus: 50 Free Spins & £20 Free Bet.Sign-Up to Betfair.com and Get Bonus Offers and Promotions: 50 Free Spins for Casino and £20 Free Bet for Sports. Read Full Review
- BetVictor UK Sign-up Bonus: £130 & 200 Free Spins.Sign-Up with BetVictor and get £30 & 200 Free Spins or Bet £10 and Get £40 for Horse Racing. Read Full Review
- Betway Welcome Sign-Up Offer: £60.Sign-up with Betway UK to get £10 as free bet and £50 welcome bonus for casino Read Full Review
- Betfred Welcome Offer: £30 Free Bets & 50 Free SpinsBetfred Bonus Code Offer for 2021/2022. Sign up, get £30 Free Bets & 50 Free Spins. Read Full ReviewRegister and place £10 on your first Sports bet at odds of Evens (2.0), and get £30 in free bets. Promo code for Betfred is optional.
- Ladbrokes Welcome Bonus: £70Sign up to ladbrokes.com to bet £10 and get £50 Read Full Review
- MansionBet Bonus Offer: £20 & 20 Free SpinsSign up with the MansionBet to claim your £20 deposit match bonus & 20 Free Spins. Read Full Review
- McBookie UK promises a lot of welcome bonus to earn every day.McBookie will refund all losing stakes as a free bet if only one team lets you down on your five teams accumulator! Read Full Review
- SportNation Welcome Offer: 500 Rewards Points + £5 for CasinoSign-Up to SportNation getting 500 Rewards Welcome Points + £5 for Casino Read Full Review
- Novibet Bonus Offer: £170!Sign-Up to novibet.co.uk to get £170 welcome bonus. Read Full Review
- VirginBet Offer: £20 Free BetsJoin VirginBet and claim offer: 20 in free bets Read Full Review
Online betting bonuses are a great way for new registering customers to win extra cash, just by placing first bets! Get a welcome bonus offered by the best UK bookmakers and earn free bets, or enjoy enhanced odds promotions on the biggest games, matches and races throughout the year. Offers.bet is here to help you learn how to claim and redeem your betting promotions, inlcuding free bets welcome bonus, first deposit offers and steps to complete online sign up forms.
Top UK Bookmakers with Sign-Up Bonus
Sign up with a great online bookmaker in the UK and earn a fantastic welcome bonus to bet with. With our elite list of UK online bookies, you can claim offers, including free bets, enhanced odds and Best Odds Guaranteed. Get your journey started today with a 100% bonus for online sports betting. On your marks and get set for the biggest and best online bookies. Open your accounts today and claim your first free bets when you complete the registration form and make a deposit.
- SportNation Betting Bonus: £30 in Free Bets
SportNation is one of the newer online bookmakers on the block. You can claim £30 in free bets when you sign up, make a deposit and bet at least £10 on any game. You’ll also need to use the promo code SPORTS30. The three free bets are restricted to an English Premier League outright bet, an enhanced odds special and any other sport.
- bet365 Sign-up Offer: £100 in Bet Credits
bet365 is one of the biggest UK bookmakers. And as a new sign-up, you can claim £100 in Bet Credits when you open your account. Sign up and deposit from just £5 to earn a 100% match in the form of Bet Credits. Qualifying bets of 1/5 or greater will earn you Bet Credits which you can use on sports of your choice.
- Sky Bet UK WELCOME BONUS: £30 in Free Bets for New Registering Customers
Sky Bet is the official online sports betting site from the Sky media corporation. You can claim £30 in free bets to use on singles and each-way markets when you open your account. You’ll receive 3 x £10 free wagers to use on all sports other than virtuals.
- PaddyPower UK BONUS: £10 Risk-Free Bet Offer
The Irish bookmaker is well-known for its exciting range of bonuses. You can claim a risk-free bet when you open your account and make a deposit. Place your first bet on any sport, and if it loses you will be refunded to the same value. Best of all, the refund is made in case, not as a free bet.
- GentingBet WELCOME PROMO: Bet £10, Get £10 Free Bet – Promo for New Depositing Customers
The Asian betting giants also provide an online sports betting site and bonuses to match. You’ll earn a £10 free bet when you open your account and place a £10 bet at odds of 1/1 or greater. Free bets expire after a week, so you’ll have to move quickly.
- Ladbrokes WELCOME BONUS: Bet £5, Get £20 as a New Customer Bonus Offer
UK betting giant, Ladbrokes, offers free bets to new sign-ups when they open their account and place a first bet. You can also take advantage of a dozen or more regular bonuses such as odds boosts and #GETAPRICE.
- 888sport New Customer PROMO: Bet £10, Get £30 in Free Bets
888sport promises £30 in free bets when new players sign up and deposit at least £10. Your first qualifying bet must be worth at least £10 and be placed at odds of 1/2 or greater. In addition, you’ll earn £10 in bonus funds to use on 888casino games of your choice.
- Betfred WELCOME BONUS: Bet £10, Get £40 / £30 Free Bets
UK high street bookmaker, Betfred, runs a successful online betting site and a welcome bonus to match. You can actually claim one of two bonuses, depending on your preferred sport: either get £40 in free bets when you bet on football with the code FOOTBALL40. Alternatively, get £30 in free bets when you stake £10, then use your wagers on any sport you like.
- MansionBet Sign-up BONUS: Bet £10, Get £20
MansionBet UK offers a standard welcome bonus to new sports betting account holders. Deposit and bet £10 in order to receive 2 x £10 free bets. Minimum odds must be 1/1 for singles and 1/5 for multiples. The UK betting site also provides plenty of retention deals such as free horse racing bets and Best Odds Guaranteed.
- Virgin Bet WELCOME BONUS: Bet £10, Get £20 Free Bets
Virgin Bet is a recognised betting brand available to gamblers aged 18 or over in the UK. You can claim £20 in free bets if you deposit and bet £10 when you open your account.
What are Bookmaker Betting Offers?
There’s a lot of competition amongst online bookmakers in the UK. Betting sites and apps (Android and iOS) fall over themselves to offer a range of free bets deals, odds boosts and money back on losing wagers. You’ll find a list of current deals clearly displayed under the ‘Promotions’ tab in the bookmaker’s lobby. You can even sign up for notifications and alerts to get the latest offers in your inbox.
Bonuses & Free Bets by UK online bookmakers 2022:
- Free Bets (a new customer offer) is probably the most common promotion offered by online betting sites in the United Kingdom. Sign up for an account (often by using promo codes and welcome coupons) and receive free bets to use on sports of your choice. You’ll have to place your bets at minimum odds as stated in the bonus terms and conditions. However, anything you win is yours to keep. William Hill and bet365 – these two UK bookmakers are the most popular sites to offer their new customers free bet incentive.
- Enhanced Odds Promos. These are special odds boosts (by most British online bookmakers) on selected football matches, tennis, rugby, hockey games, boxing fights, and horse races and are only available for a limited time. You’ll find all price boosts clearly labelled in the lobby, showing the original price and new boosted odds. The best sites for this type of betting promo in the UK are Ladbrokes, Betfair and Matchbook.
- Money Back bonus deals are great if you want to get a refund on your losing bets. You will earn money back in the form of free bets promotion if your wager loses. Watch out for betting requirements on your bonus bets and always adhere to any required minimum odds with bookies like Unibet UK and BoyleSports.
- No-Deposit Bonus Offers. Some bookmakers in the UK offer no-deposit bonuses to their new registering customers. You will receive bet credits or free bonus spins to use without the need to make a deposit first. No-deposit bonuses also found widely at UK’s best online casinos where you’ll receive bonus funds to use on slots and table games. To take advantage of this type of betting promotion and free spin credits, you should open an account at Mr Green or 10Bet Casino.
- Online Bookmaker Loyalty Bonus Schemes & Rewards. Some online betting sites also run VIP schemes. You will earn player points every time you place real-money bets. The more you bet, the more rewarding points you earn. You can then redeem rewards for special promo offers and free bet. You may also earn exclusive deals such as birthday bonuses. Try sites like SportNation, Paddy Power and Coral, register, deposit and earn bonus points by placing bets.
- Special Sports Betting Bonuses. The best online betting sites in the UK run a range of promotions throughout the year (2022). Offers can bet given out for horse racing or football, and special deals will appear during major events such as the World Cup or Olympics. During the footie season, you’ll be able to get early payouts if your team goes 2 goals up, or money back promo if the game ends 0-0. For horse racing bets, you will be able to claim extra paid places on each-way bets, free bets if your horse comes 2nd, and best odds guaranteed on every UK and Irish race.
Sports Betting Bonus Terms
Most sports betting bonuses come with strings attached. But wagering conditions are nothing to be afraid of: as long as you understand the betting terms, you can quickly release free cash into your gambling account.
You’ll find the terms and conditions clearly displayed on the promotions page. On this list you’ll find details including:
- Expiry date for the bonus
- Minimum deposit requirement
- Wagering amount in multiples
- Minimum odds requirements for bets
Let’s take an example. You open an online sports betting account in order to claim a welcome bonus. The bonus is listed as follows:
- BET £20, GET £20 IN FREE BETS
You check the betting terms and they show that you must:
- Make a deposit within 7 days of opening your account
- Make a deposit via debit card or bank transfer
- Place bets at odds of 1/2 or greater
- Place free bets at odds of 1/2 or greater
You make a deposit using a Visa debit card (e-Wallets such as NETELLER and PayPal are usually ineligible) and place your first bet on football. Regardless of the result, the bookmaker awards you with 4 x £5 free bets.
You can now use your free bets on any sport as long as the single or multiple odds total 1/2. If your bets win, you will keep the winnings MINUS the cost of the free bet.
How to Claim a Sign-Up Bet Offers
It’s easy to get up and running with a welcome bonus. You’ll need to be aged 18 or over when you open your betting account at one of the selected sites/apps. Also watch out for any restrictions of deposits when you sign up. You may not be able to deposit via e-Wallet if you want to claim any free bets.
- 1: Click on one of our ‘Sign Up’ links on Offers.bet to register with the best online bookie.
- 2: Fill in the registration form, providing details including bonus code (if available), home address, date of birth, full name etc.:
- 3: Click on the confirmation email sent your inbox. This will verify your account.
- 4: Read bonus terms and promo conditions, make a qualifying deposit. Open the cashier and make a deposit via card or bank transfer.
- 5: Once your registration has been confirmed by the betting site, you will be credited with bonus funds or free bets. Make sure you activate promos before the expiry date.
Top 5 Best Betting Offers in the UK
Dozens of UK bookmakers offer welcome bonuses, free bets and lots of great bet boosts offers on a range of sports. These are 5 of the very best online betting sites to join in 2022.
The BetFred is a UK leader in online sports betting and operates hundreds of high street bookies across the country. BetFred goes all out with sports bonuses, offering a plethora of deals including free bets for new players, bonuses for football hat-tricks and goalscorer bets, and extra places paid for all horse racing.
One of the newer bookies on the block, SportNation offers free bets when you sign up with a bonus code and bet £10 on any sport. SportNation also runs regular price boosts on UK & Irish racing, plus free football bets for every 5th bet you make.
bet365 is one of the UK’s oldest online betting sites. You can earn up to £100 in Bet Credits as a welcome bonus when you open your account. The minimum deposit is just £5 and you can use your Bet Credits on sports of your choice. This UK bookmaker also runs a host of regular promotions, such as early payouts, free bets and accumulator bonuses.
SkyBet is the official sports betting brand from the Sky broadcasting giant. New players can claim £30 in free bets when they open their account and place a bet.Bets limited to singles and each-way bets only. You can also claim regular free bets on selected football matches, plus extra places paid and price boosts on races streamed live on Sky.
Coral is one of the UK’s most recognisable high street bookmakers. Despite its merger with Ladbrokes, you can open a separate account with Coral and claim free bets. Earn free bets to use on football or sport, and get a free bet if your horse is beaten by a length.
What is a Bonus Code?
Some online bookmakers require a promo code before they will reward free bets or bonus funds. You’ll find a full list of required bonus codes on offers.bet here.
You can use betting bonus codes in different ways. If the bookie runs several different promotions, click on the relevant link to set up your account. A unique promo code will automatically be filled in on your registration form. Alternatively, you can type in the offer code on the sign-up form during registration. If a deposit is required, you’ll need to enter a welcome bonus code when you open the cashier. There will be a box provided on the cashier page: just enter the bookmaker code on the page to activate the sign up bonus.
Example of how to use betting bonus code to receive a welcome promotion:
An online bookmaker offers new customers £20 in free bets when you use the code 365GMBLR at bet365 UK. Complete the registration form and enter the code in a box provided. The betting site will recognise the code and credit your account accordingly. Unearth the very best free bet deals at the top bookmakers in the UK. Sign up, make a deposit and receive free bets when you place your first wager. Into football, horse racing or US sports? Use your free wagers and unlock cash in your account – totally gratis!
Free Bets for UK
|Bookmaker||Free Bet Bonus||Promo Offers|
|bet365 UK||£100 Free Bet Credits||Enhanced odds offer, daily free bets, bore draw, money back, acca insurance promotion, acca boost|
|888sport||£30 Free Bets Bonus||Enhanced odds deal, bore draw, money back, acca insurance bonus, acca boost, free bets, football predictor, Bet Builder|
|Kwiff||Bet £10, Get £20 Free Bet Promo||Loyalty Club rewards, Money Back as Surprise Bets, money back promo on disqualified horses|
|Coral||Bet £5, get £20 free bets offer||#YOURCALL odds, smart boosts, enhanced odds, acca insurance, free bets on draws|
|Ladbrokes||Bet £5, get £20 in free bet bonus credits||Odds boost, #GetAPrice bespoke odds, price boosts, acca boost, acca insurance, 1-2-FREE predictor|
|William Hill||Bet £10, get £30 in free bets||Enhanced odds, super odds on trebles, antepost free bet bonus, acca insurance, 10% money back, bet boost, in-play free bet refund, #YourOdds bespoke odds|
|Betfred||Bet £10, get £40 free bets||First goalscorer bonus, hat-trick bonus, in-play bonus bets, #PICKYOURPUNT bespoke odds, acca insurance|
|Sky Bet||£30 free bets offer||Super odds boost, Sky Bet Club, enhanced accas, league outright extra places, 10% cashback deals, free bets|
|Betfair Sport||Up to £100 in free bets||MyOddsBoost, daily free bets, refer-a-friend, acca insurance|
|MansionBet||Bet £10, get £20 Free Bets||Free bet for 3/1+ winners, acca boost, #MakeABet bespoke odds, acca insurance|
What is a Free Bet?
Many UK online sportsbooks offer some sort of free bet bonus. Free bets are normally awarded to new customers opening a betting account. Just fill in the registration form, make a deposit and possibly a first qualifying wager. You’ll then receive a number of free bet tokens to use on sports of your choice
Eligible Sports for Free Bets
The best British online bookies for free bet sign-up offer will let you use your wagers on sports of your choice. Whether you’re into football, horse racing or e-Sports, you can claim free wagers and win real cash as long as you satisfy the terms and conditions.
- Horse Racing
- US Sports
It’s easy to get started claiming your first free bet. You’ll need to be aged 18 or over to open your account and make a deposit. And we only ever recommend legal betting websites and apps that are properly licenced in the UK.
- Click on the link to bring up the bookies homepage
- Click on the ‘Register’ button
- Complete the registration form and provide your home address, date of birth, and other personal information
- Create a sports betting account username and password
- Enter a promo code if required
- Make a first deposit via the cashier page
- Make a first qualifying bet if required
- Receive your free bet tokens
- You’re good to go!
Free bets are a great way to earn extra cash by betting on the sports you love. Typically, free bet promotions are offered by the best UK bookmakers in one of these ways:
- Free bets with no deposit
- Free bets with a deposit
- Free bets after a qualifying first wager
Here’s an example: you open an online bookmaker account and claim a deal promoting ‘BET £10, GET £20 FREE BETS’.
- 1: Complete your registration form on a betting site or via app
- 2: Make a first deposit of £10
- 3: Place a £10 bet on football at the required minimum odds
- 4: When the bet is settled, you’ll receive £20 in free bet tokens in your account
- 5: Use your tokens on any sport you like
- 6: Meet the wagering terms in order to unlock any winnings
Deposit Match Bonuses vs Free Bets
Online sports betting sites usually offer two kinds of welcome bonuses: a deposit match or free bets. It’s important to understand the difference between the two before you start betting.
With a deposit match, the sportsbook will simply match your initial account deposit 100%. You will receive bonus credits to the same value which you can use on sports of your choice. Any winnings you make must be wagered a few times over before they can be unlocked. With a free bet offer, you simply receive free wagers to use how you like. In some cases, you won’t need to make a deposit first. However, you should be prepared to comply with any wagering free bet conditions.
Understanding Free Bet Terms and Bonus Conditions
Most sports free bet promotions will carry some strict wagering terms. You must adhere to these if you want to get your hands on any of your winnings. However, by carefully studying the terms and conditions first, you can avoid any disappointment with a chosen bookmaker free bet offer.
For example, imagine you sign up to a free bet bonus deal that states the following terms:
- Make a minimum deposit worth £10 or more
- Place first wager at odds of 1/2 or higher
- Receive 4 x £5 free bets worth a total of £20
- Place free bets at odds of 1/2 or higher
- Any winnings must be wagered 1x
- The value of the free bets is deducted from any returns
In our example, you can claim £20 in free bets by depositing £10 into your account and making a wager on any sport at odds of 1/2 or more. The bet doesn’t have to win, and you’ll receive £20 in free bets for your troubles.
Now you can use your free wager tokens. Place the bets on markets at odds of 1/2 or greater. You might find some good value on the big Saturday afternoon footie match or plump for a tennis match at Wimbledon.
Once the bets have settled, you may have accrued some winnings. At some bookmakers, you may have to wager your profits once or twice over before you can withdraw them.
For example, imagine you used your £20 of free bets and won £30 (minus £20, the value of the free bets) for £10 of profit. The wagering terms are listed as 1x, so you will need to gamble £10 on other sports to unlock your profits.
- Do all UK bookmakers offer free bets?
Many of the best UK betting sites offer free bets to new customers. Click on one of our trusted site links to claim your free bets when you open your account.
- Are there minimum odds for using free bets?
Often, free bets must be made at the minimum stated odds. You’ll find the full list of terms and conditions on the promotions page.
- Can regular sportsbook customers claim free bets too?
Of course. Many UK sportsbooks offer regular free bet deals on big games or tournaments to regular customers. Just check your account page or email inbox to find the best deals.
Horse Racing Betting Bonuses
You can legally bet on all UK and Irish horse racing at the top online bookmakers. You’ll also find odds on major overseas meets and festivals. The best bookies run regular horse racing betting bonuses, including free bets, money back when the favourite is pipped to the post, and Best Odds Guaranteed on all races. Read more about horse racing offers for UK here.
Online Casino Bonus Offers
UK bookmakers aren’t just about sports betting deals. Many online sports betting sites run casino bonuses which you can use on your favourite table games and slots. Open your account, make a deposit, and claim free spins on slots or get a deposit match.
With a welcome bonus, the casino will award free funds equal to your initial deposit. You will need to meet a wagering requirement in order to unlock your free cash. Plus, some slots and games will contribute different amounts towards the overall bonus. In a free spins bonus, you receive games to play on nominated slots. You’ll get to keep all your winnings as long as you meet the casino’s rollover requirements.
Online casinos in the UK also run a series of ongoing promotions for customers. You can claim reload bonuses on your next deposits or join a loyalty scheme to earn benefits. Read more about casino bonuses for UK here.
Key Online Betting Promotions FAQs
Looking to get started in the world of online sports betting bonuses? Let’s answer some of your most pressing queries on claiming online gambling promotions in the UK.
A sports betting reload bonus is offered to customers who have already cleared a welcome bonus. You’ll need to make a second or third deposit after opening your account. In return, the sportsbook will award free bets to use on games or races of your choice. Imagine an online sports betting site offers a free bet if you make a deposit and bet. You may also earn a free bet on a match if you make a qualifying bet on the same game. Example: You will receive a £5 free bet if you deposit and place a £5 bet on the FA Cup Final with your own money. You can use the free bet on any market at any odds. If you win, the £5 will be subtracted from your return. Reload bonus sports betting sites: bet365 UK, SportNation, Coral
All top UK bookmakers offer in-play betting on matches and games. Place bets on the game as it happens when the odds change in real time. You can also cash out bets before the game is settled. Some bookies will also offer free bets to use on in-play markets. You may have to make a deposit first or simply place a qualifying bet. To use an in-play free bet, open up a sport of your choice. Find the in-play market and add it to your betting slip. When you place your bet, click on the ‘free bet’ tab to use the bonus instead of your own money.
Top in-play bonus sports betting sites in the UK are: bet365, Sky Bet, William Hill
Bookmakers routinely offer odds boosts on selected games and horse races. Some boosts have short timespans so you’ll have to move fast.
Temporary odds boosts are sometimes called ‘price boosts’. You’ll see these clearly displayed in the games lobby. You can view the old price and the new price and boosts can sometimes be as large as 1 point. Some UK online bookmakers also award Bet Boosts. These are awarded to you and you’re free to use them in any way you like. To enhance your odds, simply click on the boost tab when you complete your betting slip.
Top Odds Boost betting sites: William Hill, Ladbrokes, PaddyPower and SportNation.
A money-back betting special is great for earning free bets if your initial wager loses. These are sometimes known as ‘risk-free bets’.
To claim money back, you’ll have to place a real-money wager. If it wins, you pick up the profits from the win. If the bet loses, the bookmaker will award you with free bets to the same value. Some bookmakers will promise money back for all losing wagers across a day or two.
Here’s an example: You place a £10 bet on football. The bet loses and the bookmaker awards you with a free bet worth £10. This sits in your account and can be used when you go to place another bet. Just click on the ‘free bet’ token when you submit your wager.
Some UK bookmakers also offer money back on specific outcomes. For example, you’ll get money back as a free bet on football matches if the game ends 0-0. Other bookies will offer money back in horse races if the favourite wins by a length or your pick gets beaten by a head.
Best Odds Guaranteed (BOG) are offered on all UK and Irish horse races at most bookmakers. This promotion applies to races where the starting price (SP) differs from an earlier price you may have taken. Here’s how it works: you place a bet on a UK horse race and click on the odds given, rather than take the SP. If the SP ends up being larger, the bookmaker will pay you at the bigger odds. Typically, Best Odds Guaranteed is restricted to win and each-way fixed odds bets. Some markets may be excluded, such as Hong Kong and Australia. It’s always worth clicking on the Full Terms and Conditions page before you place your bet.
Example: You bet £5 on Minella Times to win the Grand National. The odds are listed as 8/1 and you take the price. When the race starts, the price has drifted to 10/1. The bookmaker will honour the 10/1 price for your bet.
Betting accumulators (‘accas’) are a great way of improving your overall returns. An acca is comprised of 3 or more win or each-way selections. The more legs of the acca you pick, the higher your odds. However, there is always the danger that 1 leg of your acca will fall down to deny you a return.
Acca insurance protects you if one leg of your acca fails to come in. So, in our example, only 2 of the legs would need to win for the bet to win.
You can use acca insurance on football, racing or any number of sports. Plus, top bookmakers will also provide accumulator bonuses if you win on your trebles, four-folds or 12-folds. The more legs in your acca, the bigger the bonus. You may get a 5% bonus for winning trebles, 10% on 4-folds, and up to 70% for 14-folds and above.
Enhanced odds are automatically offered by the bookmaker on sports such as football, rugby and horse racing. You won’t have a choice of markets but you can see how much the price has increased. If you enjoy betting on multiples, you can also bet on enhanced odds for doubles, trebles and more. Click on the ‘Enhanced Odds’ tab to find boosted odds on selected win doubles in tennis, football or cricket. You’ll also find enhanced odds for horse race doubles.
You can also get enhanced odds on long-term markets such as the Premier League winner. For example, before the season, Manchester City may have their odds to win the Premier League enhanced from 2/1 to 5/2. The price will be available for a few days or weeks until the season starts, so you may have to move quickly.