Is online sports betting legal in Colorado? Sports betting in Colorado was legalized in 2019 and the first sites and apps launched in mid-2020. You can bet on all major professional sports and college games if you are 21 or over. You must also be present in Colorado when you place your bets. There are some restrictions, such as a ban on e-Sports betting. Other than that, gamblers have pretty much free rein.
What betting sites are live in Colorado?
Colorado sports betting is live and thriving! Sign up for over a dozen regulated sportsbooks online or through your mobile phone and earn a bonus right away. You can even bet in person at Colorado’s array of superb retail sportsbooks and casinos. Here is an overview of the best in Colorado online sports betting promos and bonus codes.
Bet365: bet365 is a betting giant that has started to make in-roads into the regulated US market. You can bet on over a dozen sports at bet365 online, claim free bet credits, use live streaming or do all these through your mobile betting site in Colorado. bet365 also provides a superb online casino powered by Playtech. That would become available should Colorado ever legalize online casino betting.
BetMGM: BetMGM is a go-to name in the regulated US sportsbook space. Claim one of the best risk-free welcome bonuses around as you gamble on NFL, NHL or college sports.
Barstool Sportsbook: Barstool launched in 2021 in partnership with Ameristar Black Hawk Casino. The digital media company also operates top-end retail sportsbooks in a number of states.
Superbook: The welcome bonus at Superbook offers risk-free betting to sportsbook customers. Look out for Superboost Streak bonus and Early Cashout whenever you make a qualifying wager. NFL special: Place a point spread or total wager before kickoff on any NFL Sunday game and get a Bonus Voucher if a safety is scored in any game that same Sunday.
FanDuel: The fantasy sports pioneer was one of the first operators to go legal in Colorado. As in other regulated states, FanDuel Colorado offers new players a chance to earn $150 in free bets when they sign up and place $5 of wagers. Plus, you can enjoy regular deals throughout the season including parlay insurance and a refer-a-friend bonus.
What are the best online sportsbooks in Colorado?
- Caesars Sportsbook
Welcome offers and Colorado sportsbook promotions
Sports bettors in Colorado have amazing opportunities to redeem bonuses and promotions, including risk-free bets. Leading websites welcome new members with welcome deals, ongoing offers, and special promos. Use the free bets or funds to engage in wagering on top events like the Kentucky Derby, NBA Playoffs, Super Bowl, or March Madness. For example, use BetRivers deposit code for Colorado USBTRV to claim your free sports bet in 2023.
|Colorado Sportsbooks||Betting bonuses|
|Betsafe||Welcome Bonus worth up to $1,000|
|BetRivers CO||100% Deposit Match up to $500|
|Circa||100% Deposit Match Bonus|
|Bet365||Bet $1, Get $200 Free Bets|
|BetMGM||Risk-Free Bet up to $1,000|
|Betway||Risk-Free Bet up to $250|
|DraftKings||100% Deposit Match Bonus|
|FanDuel||Risk-Free NFL Bets up to $1,000 / Bet $5, Get $150 Free Bets|
|FOX Bet||Risk-Free Bet up to $50|
|Caesars Sportsbook||Risk-Free Bet up to $1,250|
|PointsBet||5x Risk-Free Bets up to $500|
|Tipico||$750 Welcome Bonus|
|WynnBET||Bet $50, Win $200|
|SBK||Deposit $10, Get $100 Free Bets|
|SuperBook||$100 Welcome Bonus|
|Barstool||100% Deposit Match up to $500|
|BallyBet||First Matched Bet up to $50|
|ELITE Sportsbook||Free Bet up to $100|
Colorado sportsbooks offer a host of different bonuses and deals throughout the year — seasonal deals usually time with Super Bowl or the NBA Championships. Some of the most popular betting bonuses in Colorado include: Free bets, Loyalty program, Enhanced odds, Profit boost, Refer-a-friend, Parlay boost and Parlay insurance promotions.
- Free Bets and Welcome Deals: Welcome deals and free bets enhance the experience, and in Colorado, there are top-rated sportsbooks with amazing deals. For example, at Caesars Sportsbook, here is a free bet offer. When you place your first wager and lose, there is a 100% return of the stake as a free bet. Simply sign up and make your first deposit using the code to benefit from this offer.
- Enhanced and Boosted Odds: At Colorado sportsbooks, there are many offers for enhanced and boosted odds. At Caesars, these deals are often presented with major events like the Super Bowl. Odds boosts provide better odds. For example, if the Seattle Seahawks in the NFL are listed as the favorite at -130, an odds boost may offer them at -110.
- Parlay Bets Bonuses: NFL fans will be in for a treat with the Caesars Parlay Boost offer. One 33% profit boost token is available when betting on the NFL. Place a wager of a 4+ leg parlay with odds of +400 or longer. If you win all legs, you can get a 33% profit boost and enjoy larger returns. This bonus is offered weekly for various NFL games.
- Promo Codes: To take advantage of some great betting offers, you may be required to make use of a promo code. At Caesars, the welcome offer for Colorado users has a code that must be entered when registering. This will allow you to redeem the offer as soon as a qualifying deposit has been made.
What are the best betting offers you can find at Colorado online sportsbooks?
- PointsBet CO Sportsbook Bonus: Up to $500 in Free BetsJoin PointsBet online sportsbook in Colorado to claim your welcome offer. T&C apply. 21+. Read PointsBet ReviewPointsBet is live in the US and offering great welcome bonuses for all new signups. PointsBet also offers numerous cashback promotions and a rewards program.PointsBet legal states: CO, IL, IN, IA, MI, KS, LA, NJ, NY, PA, VA, WV, OH
- PlayUp CO Sportsbook Bonus: Get $100 Free BetsJoin PlayUp online sportsbook in Colorado to claim your welcome offer. T&C apply. 21+. Read PlayUp ReviewPlayUp is a new online sportsbook that is slowly making inroads into the regulated US betting market. PlayUp is an All-in-one sports betting and racing platform covering 250,000+ events per year.PlayUp legal states: NJ, CO, IA, IN
- FOX Bet Colorado Bonus: up to $50Join FOX Bet online sportsbook in Colorado to claim your welcome offer. T&C apply. 21+. Read FOX Bet ReviewFOX Bet is an online and mobile sports betting brand developed through a first-of-its-kind national media and sports wagering partnership in the United States with FOX Sports. Betting app is live in Colorado.FOX Bet legal states: NJ, CO PA, MI
- Bally Bet CO Sportsbook Bonus: 100% First Bet Match Up to $250Join Bally Bet sportsbook app in Colorado to claim your welcome offer. T&C apply. 21+. Read Bally Bet ReviewOne of the best-rated online sportsbooks licensed in Colorado. Bally Bet offers 1000s of markets on a dozen sports through its Bet. Works-powered sportsbook app.Bally Bet legal states: AZ, CO, IA, IN, OH, NY, VA
- SBK CO Sportsbook Bonus: Get $100 in Free BetJoin SBK online sportsbook in Colorado to claim your welcome offer. T&C apply. 21+. Read SBK Sportsbook ReviewSBK100SBK is the regulated sportsbook app available in Colorado. SBK offers the best prices and sharp odds because they have no margins on betting options.SBK Sportsbook legal states: IN, CO
- BetRivers CO Sportsbook Bonus: 100% Deposit Match up to $500Join BetRivers online sportsbook in Colorado to claim your welcome offer. T&C apply. 21+. Read BetRivers ReviewUSBTRVBetRivers sportsbook app offers users in Colorado to bet on epic sporting events, such as Super Bowl, NBA Finals, MLS, MLB and NCAAF tournaments. You must be 21 or over in order to set up a BetRivers account and claim a welcome bonus.BetRivers legal states: AZ, MI, WV, NJ, PA, CT, IA, NY, VA, IL, IN, LA, CO, OH (2023)
- Caesars CO Sportsbook Bonus: Risk-Free Bet up to $1,250Join Caesars online sportsbook in Colorado to claim your welcome offer. T&C apply. 21+. Read Caesars Sportsbook ReviewCZRFULLCaesars Sportsbook is now live in multiple US states, offering a mix of pregame, futures, and in-play betting. Caesars app is full of easy-to-use features for all customers.Caesars Sportsbook legal states: AZ, AR, CO, DE, IA, IL, IN, MS, OR, MT, TN, NH, NC, NV, NJ, NM, NY, MI, MD, OH, PA, RI, WV.
- BetMGM CO Sportsbook Bonus: Risk-Free Bet up to $1,000Join BetMGM online sportsbook in Colorado to claim your welcome offer. T&C apply. 21+. Read BetMGM ReviewUSDOTBETBetMGM sportsbook is one of the hottest online betting sites in the US. It offers a full range of pregame and in-play betting on NFL, NHL and many more markets.BetMGM legal states: AZ, CO, DC, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, MI, MS, NV, NJ, NY, PA, TN, VA, WV, WY, OH
Live Status: Looking to engage in real money betting and enjoy the thrills of sports wagering in the Centennial State? You will get just that when you sign up for an account with Barstool Sportsbook. This trusted website delivers a huge assortment of sports and covers all professional sports in North America. No matter what you enjoy, you will find it offered at Barstool. The website delivers a great welcome deal to new customers and offers exciting promotions to those who return.
New Customer Offers and Free Bets: Some great features can be enjoyed when creating an account. In addition to being able to access the secure online platform, Barstool offers a web-based mobile platform as well as Android and iOS apps. There is also in-play betting supported. With great daily deals like odds boosts, reliable support services, and safe banking methods, sports bettors in Colorado have an excellent opportunity to wager and win. Alternatives to Barstool in CO include WynnBET, Unibet, BetMGM, and other trusted brands.
Live Status: As a resident of Colorado, there are some great legal options when it comes to placing sports bets online. One option is bet365. This is a global brand that is known for offering secure services, great odds, and super payouts. When you choose to bet at bet365 in Colorado, you will start with a bonus offer after registering. There will then be multiple promotions that can be redeemed. This site is always offering new bonuses to reward those that are loyal to the sportsbook.
New Customer Offers and Free Bets: If you are wondering what you can bet on, the site covers a huge array of markets. All major US sports will be featured, along with major international sports like soccer. This website also provides a secure mobile platform where you can use all services and easily place bets while on the go. If you want some of the best betting options and great bonuses, be sure to sign up at bet365 Colorado. The state also offers a variety of other trustworthy brands, such as WynnBET, PointsBet, Barstool, and Unibet. All operating sportsbooks are 100% licensed and regulated to ensure your protection.
Live Status: Colorado is one of the latest states that have passed legislation on online sports betting. The new laws allow operators to provide real money betting services in the state. At BetMGM, those in Colorado will have the chance to enjoy betting on their favorite teams and players. To place real money wagers, you must be of the legal gambling age and be physically located within the state. When you create a new customer account, BetMGM will welcome you with a super bonus and will then provide a number of ongoing promotions.
New Customer Offers and Free Bets: At BetMGM, Coloradans will enjoy various benefits and great services. You will always have secure ways to manage accounts and can contact the professional support team at any time. Some other notable features include a mobile app that can be downloaded on Android or iOS devices and a rewards program. As you place bets, you can earn points that can later be redeemed for credits to use on future bets! BetMGM is one of the most trusted brands operating in the US. Some other options for residents of Colorado include BetRivers and Caesars, both top-rated sportsbooks known for having super odds.
Live Status: Colorado is another US state that has passed laws to allow residents to engage in legal sports betting. Online websites like BetRivers Sportsbook are now available and members can securely bet on professional teams. At BetRivers Colorado, those that sign up for an account will have access to a welcome bus when registering and ongoing promo code offers. This ssportsbook provides a safe way to place bets and offers many trusted banking options. The sports betting experience is amazing and members will have the chance to place standard bets and also engage in in-play wagering.
New Customer Offers and Free Bets: Every day, BetRivers offers special offers to those with accounts. These can include line specials, daily boosted odds, parlays of the day, and many other offers. These all enhance the betting experience and provide some neat way to win payouts. If you love betting on sports there are other reliable websites operating in Colorado, such as BetMGM and Caesars. These all deliver player protection and provide a way to place bets using a PC at home or a mobile device for on-the-go action.
Caesars Sportsbook CO
Live Status: Caesars is a well-known name in the gambling industry and in addition to providing casino options, the site presents a great sportsbook. If you live in Colorado and are of the legal gambling age, you can benefit from what Caesars has to offer. This site provides Caesar account holders with an exceptional assortment of betting options, There are many markets and bet types supported along with in-play wagering. No matter what sports you enjoy, you will find something to bet on when visiting Caesars.
New Customer Offers and Free Bets: This licensed website delivers secure access on any device and gives players a welcome bonus to get started. You will be able to conduct secure deposits and withdrawals using banking methods and can contact customer support at any time Caesars has many great features, some of which include a rewarding rewards program and guaranteed odds. Alternatives to betting at Caesars in Colorado are BetMGM, BetRivers, Unibet, and WynnBet, to name a few.
Live Status: PointsBet is another legal sports betting site that can be accessed from Colorado. Here, bettors will experience a unique form of wagering known as Points Betting. This site also provides all traditional betting options and covers all major sporting markets. In addition to being able to bet on professional US ports, players can place wagers on college games, tournaments, and other events. PointsBet is a secure platform that provides costumers protection and always adheres to local gambling laws.
New Customer Offers and Free Bets: As a new sign-up, you will enjoy a welcome bonus after you register for an account. PointsBet also delivers daily, weekly, and monthly promotions. If you enjoy your experience and refer a friend, you can get n additional bonus. Some offers that are frequently presented include a PointsBet Offer, Early payouts, and daily booster odds. There is also a loyalty scheme offered that allows you to earn points that can be converted to cash. Aside from PointsBet, some other great sportsbook options in Colorado include BetMGM, WynnBet, Barstool, and Caesars.
Live Status: Want to enjoy online sports betting from the comforts of home? Colorado has passed laws that allow licensed operators to present betting options to residents. One of these options is Unibet Sportsbook. This site delivers a great assortment of sports from the US and other countries. When you select a sport, you will see a list of games and will then be able to choose from various bet types. If you want more excitement, the sportsbook also offers in-play betting. With this, you can wager as games take place and benefit from updated odds.
New Customer Offers and Free Bets: Unibet is one of the largest brands in the US and now that it is operating in Colorado, residents have some great ways to win payouts. Offering secure banking methods including PayPal, Visa, PayNearMe, and MasterCard, members can securely deposit or withdraw funds. After new players claim an exciting welcome deal, there are several promotions to enjoy. You can benefit from a weekly parlay boost, profit boosts, play odds boosts, and so much more. If you like what is offered at Unibet, take a few minutes to check out some other operating sites like BetMGM, BetRivers, and WynnBet Sportsbooks.
Live Status: The WynnBET sportsbook is up and running in Colorado and provides a legal and safe way for residents to enjoy placing bets on sporting events. When you create an account, you can make secure transactions and start placing bets. There is an extensive list of markets that cover professional and college US sports as well as some international events. As more Coloradans sign up at WynnBET, additional markets are being added. This sportsbook provides a great way to safely place bets and win money from the comforts of home.
New Customer Offers and Free Bets: At Wynn BET, there is a simple platform that is easy to navigate. You can access the site using a PC or mobile device and have access to all supported services. Offering standard betting options along with live betting this site is a top choice for many. WynnBET also provides a section of betting tips, which can be useful for those who are just getting started. If you like betting on sports and want to experience other websites, some other trusted brands in Colorado include Unibet, BetMGM, BetRivers, and Caesars Sportsbook.
How to Sign Up and Claim a Colorado Sports Betting Bonus
Colorado Betting Markets and Sports
You can bet on a number of professional sports in Colorado, as well as college sports involving CO teams. eSports betting is prohibited for now.
As for betting markets, you can wager on everything from Moneyline, point spread and totals to parlays, combos and systems. The best Colorado sportsbooks also offer regular odds boosts to help enhance your returns.
Sportsbook Regulation in Colorado
Colorado was one of the early US states to legalize sports betting following the overturning of PASPA (Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act of 1992) in 2018. In 2019, HB 1327 was approved by the Colorado General Assembly and sent to a vote. With the bill finally approved, it was signed into law in May 2020. Under the Colorado sports betting law, online and mobile sportsbooks can apply for licenses in partnership with existing land-based casinos. Retail sportsbooks are also permitted. And with a state of 30+ land-based casinos, that’s a lot of online and retail sportsbooks. In time, Colorado could become one of America’s legal sports betting success stories.
Problem Gambling Charities in Colorado:
Retail Sportsbooks to Visit in Colorado
Colorado has a history of brick ‘n mortar casinos, where a mix of commercial gambling and tribal casinos are offered. Sportsbooks are gradually being opened at all operating casinos, many of which are in Central City, Cripple Creek, and Black Hawk. Under CO sports betting law, master licenses are available to casinos in those three cities.
- Brass Ass
- Bronco Billy’s
- Century Casino
- Colorado Grande
- Double Eagle
- Johnny Nolan’s
- Midnight Rose
- Ameristar Casino
- Black Hawk Station
- Bull Durham
- Canyon Casino
- Gilpin Casino
- Golden Gates Casino
- Golden Gulch Casino
- Isle of Capri
- Lady Luck Casino
- Lodge Casino
- Mardi Gras Casino
- Red Dolly Casino
- Saratoga Casino
- Sasquatch Casino
- Wild Card Saloon
- Central Casino
- Dostal Alley Casino
- Easy Street Casino
- Famous Bonanza Casino
- Johnny Z’s Casino
- The Reserve
- Z Casino
There are also a number of tribal casinos in Colorado. The Ute Mountain Tribe opened the state’s first Indian gaming casino in the early 1990s. The Southern Ute Indian Tribe opened a casino a year later.
- Ute Mountain Casino (Ute Mountain Tribe)
- Sky Ute Casino (Southern Ute Indian Tribe)
Colorado Online Sports Betting FAQ
Yes! BetMGM CO sportsbook launched in 2020 in partnership with Midnight Rose Hotel and Casino. You can claim a risk-free welcome bonus when you set up your account.
Of course! BetRivers went live in Colorado in a licensing deal with J.P. McGill’s Hotel and Casino. Bet at the retail sportsbook or place wagers online and through a smartphone.
You must be 21 or over to place real-money bets in Colorado. Bet online or through a mobile app.