Where to bet in New Jersey and which sportsbooks offer the best new customer promotions? Welcome to our guide to the best sports betting bonuses for New Jersey. Enjoy the best online sportsbooks in New Jersey and claim your first welcome promo, including 2d chance bet or free bets on the first deposit.
- NJ Top Betting Sites in 2023: BetRivers, Caesars, BetMGM, PointsBet and Wynn Bet NJ.
- Best Online Sportsbook Bonus in New Jersey: Caesars ($1,250 in free bet), Borgata (up to $1000 new customer offer).
- NJ Sportsbook Promo Code to use right now: BetRivers (use bonus code NJTRV for Deposit Match up to $500).
19 TOP New Jersey Sportsbook Promotions 2023
- PointsBet NJ Sportsbook Bonus: Up to $500 in Free BetsPointsBet is live in the US and offering great welcome bonuses for all new signups. PointsBet also offers numerous cashback promotions and a rewards program.PointsBet legal states: CO, IL, IN, IA, MI, KS, LA, NJ, NY, PA, VA, WV, OH
- Betway NJ Sportsbook Bonus: Up to $250 in Risk-Free BetsT&C apply. 21+. Read Betway ReviewBetway is a major player on the global casino and sportsbook scene and is now making in-roads in the regulated US market.Betway legal states: NJ, PA, AZ, IN, CO, IA, VA
- Tipico NJ Sports Bonus: Deposit Match up to $250T&C apply. 21+. Read Tipico ReviewTipico is a New Jersey-licensed, legal U.S. sportsbook and one of the top sports betting companies worldwide.Tipico legal states: CO, IN, OH, IA, NJ
- SuperBook NJ Sportsbook Bonus: Up to $1,000Since 1993, SuperBook has set the bar in the world of U.S. sports betting by consistently delivering the real-time odds you need to make informed wagers and win big.SuperBook legal states: AZ, CO, IA, NJ, NV TN
- Sporttrade NJ Bonus: 100% Deposit Match up to $500Sporttrade is America’s most dynamic sports trading platform. The unique betting exchange app is available for iOS smartphones and tablets.Sporttrade legal states: NJ
- DraftKings NJ Sports Bonus: Match Bonus of up to $1,000Safe and Secure online sports betting platform, thousands of ways to bet, quick and easy to withdraw your winnings. There are also many different bet types that are unique to DraftKings such as live, in-game betting, Sportsbook Pools and Teasers+.DraftKings legal states: AZ, CO, CT, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, OR, PA, TN, VA, WV, WY
- PlayUp NJ Sportsbook Bonus: Get $100 Free BetsT&C apply. 21+. Read PlayUp ReviewPlayUp is a new sportsbook app that is slowly making inroads into the regulated US betting market. PlayUp is an All-in-one sports betting and racing platform covering 250,000+ events per year.PlayUp legal states: NJ, CO, IA, IN
- BetPARX NJ SportsbookBonus: Get 100% up to $750T&C apply. 21+. Read betPARX ReviewbetPARX is one of America’s newer online casinos and sportsbooks. You can play legally at betPARX in New Jersey. Enjoy a totally revamped mobile sportsbook app with odds boosts and welcome bonuses galore.betPARX legal states: NJ, PA, MI, OH
- Hard Rock Sports NJ Bonus: Bet $50 earn a prize up to $5,000Hard Rock Sportsbook in NJ has introduced in-app streaming and the Mystery Wheel, a new interactive rewards experience where players can earn up to $5,000 in free bets.Hard Rock legal states: AZ, IN, TN, VA
- Golden Nugget Sports NJ Bonus: Get up to $100 Free BetsOne of New Jersey’s best and most popular sportsbooks, Golden Nugget is available for online sports betting via desktop or on your smartphone (Android, iOS). Get a free bet bonus as a new customer.Golden Nugget legal states: MI, NJ, WV, AZ
- FOX Bet New Jersey Bonus: up to $50T&C apply. 21+. Read FOX Bet ReviewFOX Bet is an online and mobile sports betting brand developed through a first-of-its-kind national media and sports wagering partnership in the United States with FOX Sports. Betting app is live in NJ.FOX Bet legal states: NJ, CO PA, MI
- Borgata NJ Sportsbook Bonus: up to $1,000 + $20 FreeT&C apply. 21+. Read Borgata ReviewThe online sportsbook is one of the best-known sportsbooks located exclusively in NJ. Borgata Bet is licensed by the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement.Borgata legal states: NJ, PA
- Barstool Bet New Jersey Offer: Get up to $1,000The sportsbook app is regulated by the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement. Barstool provides ticket giveaways, reload bonuses, sports betting insurance, Parlay+, and customization bonus.Barstool legal states: OH, PA, NJ, MI, VA, CO, IL, TN, WV, AZ, LA, IN, IA, KS
- Unibet NJ Sportsbook Bonus: $100 Risk-Free BetT&C apply. 21+. Read Unibet ReviewThe site licensed and regulated by the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement. Unibet NJ offers a variety of sports betting markets with 5-star customer service.Unibet legal states: NJ, PA, VA, IN, AZ
- WynnBet NJ Sportsbook Bonus: Get $50 Free Bet + $50 Casino BonusT&C apply. 21+. Read WynnBet ReviewWynnBET is live across the United States and there’s a welcome bonus waiting for you! New users only, 21+. T&C Apply.WynnBet legal states: AZ, CO, IN, LA, MI, NJ, NY, TN, VA, OH (2023)
- BetRivers NJ Sportsbook Bonus: 100% Deposit Match up to $500USBTRVBetRivers sportsbook app offers players in New Jersey to bet on epic sporting events, such as Super Bowl, NBA Finals, MLS, MLB and NCAAF tournaments. You must be 21 or over in order to set up a BetRivers account and claim a welcome bonus.BetRivers legal states: AZ, MI, WV, NJ, PA, CT, IA, NY, VA, IL, IN, LA, CO, OH (2023)
- Bet365 NJ Sportsbook Bonus: 100% Up to $1,000T&C apply. 21+. Read Bet365 ReviewBet365 is a world-renowned sportsbook that now is licensed in the US. A wide range of promotions across all of your favorite sports, including NBA, NASCAR, Racing, MLB, NHL, UFC and more. You must be 21+ to bet.Bet365 legal states: NJ, CO, OH (2023)
- Caesars NJ Sportsbook Bonus: Risk-Free Bet up to $1,250CZRFULLCaesars Sportsbook is now live in multiple US states, offering a mix of pregame, futures, and in-play betting. Caesars app is full of easy-to-use features for all customers.Caesars Sportsbook legal states: AZ, AR, CO, DE, IA, IL, IN, MS, OR, MT, TN, NH, NC, NV, NJ, NM, NY, MI, MD, OH, PA, RI, WV.
- BetMGM NJ Sportsbook Bonus: Risk-Free Bet up to $1,000T&C apply. 21+. Read BetMGM ReviewUSDOTBETBetMGM sportsbook is one of the hottest online betting sites in the US. It offers a full range of pregame and in-play betting on NFL, NHL and many more markets.BetMGM legal states: AZ, CO, DC, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, MI, MS, NV, NJ, NY, PA, TN, VA, WV, WY, OH
Note, that offers may change at any time. It is your responsibility to check and read terms and conditions on the official NJ sportsbook sites.
Best Online Sportsbooks in New Jersey
|NJ Sportsbook||Welcome Bonus|
|Golden Nugget Sportsbook NJ||$250 Free Bet|
|PointsBet NJ||Up to $500 Risk-Free Bets|
|DraftKings Sportsbook NJ||100% Welcome Bonus up to $1,000|
|FanDuel Sportsbook NJ||Risk-Free Bet up to $1,000|
|Caesars Sportsbook||Free Bets up to $1,250|
|SugarHouse||100% up to $250|
|Unibet NJ||$250 Risk-Free Bet|
|FOX Bet||Risk-Free Bet up to $250|
|WynnBET||100% Deposit match up to $1,000|
|Barstool||100% Deposit Match up to $1000|
|Bet365 Sportsbook||Bet $1, Get $200 Free Bets|
|Borgata sports||$10 Free Bet|
|Hard Rock||100% Welcome Bonus|
|SuperBook||100% up to $500|
|BetRivers||Up to $500 Free Bet|
|betPARX||$20 Free Bet / $750 Risk-Free|
|BetMGM||Risk-Free Bet up to $1,000|
|Betway||Risk-Free Bet up to $250|
|Tipico||$250 Welcome Bonus|
Legal Online Sports Betting Sites in New Jersey
- WynnBet NJ: WynnBET is a great sportsbook for those that want to enjoy secure access and great odds. This sportsbook is backed by Wynn Resorts and launched a platform in New Jersey in 2020. It is partnered with Caesars Casino and delivers legal betting, secure transactions, and an array of bonus deals. Getting started wat WynnBET will be a rewarding experience as the site welcomes all new members with a special offer. Using the provided promo code, you will be able to redeem the welcome bonus when making your first deposit. Ay WynnBET, you can use your desktop or mobile device and will always have access to the best markets and exciting bet types.
- Unibet NJ: Want to experience betting at one of the most respected sites in the industry? Unibet is operating in New Jersey and welcomes new members with an attractive bonus offer. In addition to the welcome deal, registered members with real money accounts can benefit from many other promotions. The site offers daily, weekly, and monthly deals. You will also be able to enjoy Parlay insurance, profit boosts, parlay boosters, and more. This site is one of the top options for those that like to wager on professional sports and you will always find competitive odds. Since launching in 2019, Unibet has remained a leading choice for those that engage in online or mobile wagering.
- PointsBet NJ: This sports gambling online site launched in New Jersey in 2019 and operates under the Meadowlands license. This betting site provides users with a unique experience. There is a high risk betting option called PointsBetting. With is, users will be able to enjoy larger payouts, but these will come at a higher risk. Points Bet app also offers all types of traditional bets and you will find coverage of all major leagues and sports in the US. Featuring a generous welcome offer for new members, this sportsbook quickly became a top choice for those in New Jersey.
- Caesars Sportsbook NJ: As a resident of New Jersey, you will have some amazing options when it comes to betting on sports online. Caesars is one of the operating sportsbooks in the state and this site has an amazing reputation. With the provided promo code, new members can enjoy a boost to their account balance when they make an initial deposit. When you open an account, you will have the ability to place all types of bets on your favorite games and events. There are many markets available and you will find ways to wager on professional sports college events and international sports.
- BetRivers NJ: BetRivers is an amazing sportsbook that can legally be accessed in the state of New Jersey Any resident that is located in the state and is of the legal age to gamble can create an account and place real money bets. Affiliated with et Golden Nugget casino in Atlantic City, BetRivers provides a secure environment for anyone that likes to wager on sports. This sportsbook offers an attractive welcome bonus to new members and also features many ongoing promotions. Use your bonus funds to start placing bets today and see why BetRivers is a top choice in NJ!
- Barstool NJ: Barstool has become one of the popular sports betting sites for those in the United States. In 2021, it launched in New Jersey, becoming the 19th sportsbook available in the state. When you open an account with Barstool, you can be sure you will have one of the best experiences in the industry. The site welcomes new members with a promo code for a bonus after making a qualifying deposit. All real money members can then take advantage of any other promotion that is listed. At Barstool, you will find some great deals like cashback offers, free bets insurance deals, and boosters.
- bet365 NJ: One of the most trusted names in the online gambling industry is bet365 and those in the Garden State will have access to the sportsbook app. This sports gambling operator just started to enter the US industry and the first launch was in New Jersey. Here, new members can benefit from a promo code when registering and can use a super bonus to place bets. Partnered with Hard Rock Casino, bet365 delivers a secure environment for all members and is known to have some of the best odds anywhere online. The site also has top quality markets, live betting and streaming, and great support services.
- betMGM: BetMGM is one of the popular sportsbooks that is presented to those in New Jersey. With the provided app, you can enjoy all types of betting at any time! When you create an account with BetMGM, the sportsbook will provide a super welcome bonus to help you get started. You can trust that BetMGM has many different promotions that can offer free funds, free bets, and more. The site offers enhanced security measures and you can use popular payment methods like Visa, PayNearMe, and PayPal.
NJ TOP Online Sports Betting Offers Overview
bet365 New Jersey
New Player Offers and Free Bets: Bet $1, Get $200 Free Bets. Use bet365 NJ sportsbook promo code for 2023. Whether you want to place bets on a desktop or prefer to use a mobile device, you will have easy access to the bet365 NJ. All betting online platforms are secure and the site provides trusted payment methods so you can manage an account. If you want to bet on local teams, enjoy college action or like to bet on international sports like rugby, you will find it all featured at bet365. Some top-rated sportsbook alternatives to this site include BetRivers, WynnBET, Barstool, and PointsBet.
New Customer Offers and Free Sports Bets: Risk-Free Bet up to $1,000. Use betMGM NJ sportsbook bonus code. Some great features you will enjoy as a BetMGM customer include access to the M Life Rewards program, ongoing promotions, and an easy parlay builder. The site covers all major markets, so you will find betting options for all local professional sports, college events, andmuch more. BetMGM has a stellar reputation for fairness and honesty and provides top-notch customer support to members. If you want to bet at other sportsbooks in NJ, some of the best options are Caesars Sportsbook, Unibet, Barstool, and BetRivers. Every operating site is 100% licensed and provides a secure connection using a mobile device.
BetRivers New Jersey
Sportsbook Bonus and Free Bets Promo for New Jersey players: Up to $500 Free Bet for new depositing customers, use BetRivers sportsbook promo code NJBRV in 2023 to claim your bonus incentive. This trusted online sportsbook offers betting on all major leagues in the US and you will also find coverage of international sports. Each sport will have different types of bets that can be placed. As a customer of this sportsbook app, you will also benefit from cash-out options, Jackpot Parlays, and daily odds boosts! BetRivers is a top choice for many in NJ, but there are also other great alternatives.
Get BetRivers Bonus, use Promo Code: USBTRV
Welcome Offers and Free Bets: While Barstool only offers around 20 sports for betting you will enjoy some of the best odds online. There is also live betting offered. With the provided app, users can access the site at any time and enjoy placing all types of bets and redeeming promotions. You will have the ability to conduct secure deposits and withdrawals using supported payment methods and the support team is available at all times. BetRivers, BetMGM, Unibet, and Caesars Sportsbooks are some great alternatives to Barstool in New Jersey.
Caesars Sportsbook NJ
New Customer Promo and Free Bet Deal for NJ: Free Bets up to $1,250. Use Caesars sportsbook app promo for NJ. With an account, you will also benefit from the Total Rewards program. With every bet that is placed, you can earn points that can be redeemed for cash to use on other bets. Caesars also provides many promotions to members, which will vary depending on what sports are in season. With a trusted mobile platform, great banking options, and enhanced security, many from MJ have chosen Caesars as their top sportsbooks. Some other options for bettors in the state include BetRivers, Barstool, PointsBet, and BetMGM.
Get Caesars Sportsbook Risk-Free Bet Bonus!
PointsBet New Jersey
New NJ Player Offer and Free Bet Incentives: Risk-Free Bets up to $2,000. Use Pointsbet sportsbook sign up bonus. The site is easy to navigate and you can quickly place a wager. All sports are listed to the left of the page. Simply select a sport, chose a game, select a bet type, and enter your wager! You will also enjoy the great in-play platform that is featured. There are dozens of bets that can be placed on popular sports like the NFLO, NBA, and MLB. In addition to PointsBet, those in New Jersey have access to many other alternatives. Some of the leading sportsbooks available include Caesars, WynnBET, Unibet, and BetMGM.
Unibet New Jersey
Welcome Offers and Free Bets: Unibet offers new players $500 deposit match bonus, use code UBCASINO500 to claim the promo. No matter what types of sports you enjoy or what bets you want to place you will find them all supported at Unibet. The site provides simple navigation so you can easily select your preferred sport and choose from a list of events and games. Unibet offers trusted banking methods for managing accounts and you can rely on the support team if you have any problems. If you want to try some other NJ sportsbooks some great alternatives include BetRivers, BetMGM, Caesars, and PointsBet.
Get Unibet Bonus, use code UBCASINO500
Deposit Bonus Offer and Sportsbook Free Bet Promotion for New Jersey: WynnBET offers a wide variety of bets that can be placed on different sports, Bet $100 and get a $50 free bet plus an extra $50 casino bonus. You will find a complete list of options provided when you select a sport and a game. You can bet on options like Totals, Moneyline, Teasers, Parlays, and more. There is also an in-play section where you can wager as events take place and enjoy updated odds! If you like what is offered at WynnBET, some other alternatives for real money betting include Unibet, Caesars, Barstool, and BetMGM.
Popular Bonus Types
Promo codes may be used by some sites. If so, enter this when registering to redeem the welcome bonus. If you are returning to the site and redeeming an offer the code will have to be provided when making a deposit to the account.
You can sign up to an online sportsbook in New Jersey from anywhere in the US. However, you’ll only be able to make real-money bets if you are located inside the Garden State. You must be 21 or over to register for a NJ sportsbook account.
You can then log in and make a first deposit to claim your welcome bonus.
The top NJ sportsbooks offer a range of promotions, including welcome bonuses, free bets, and money back. You can also sign up to a VIP rewards scheme and earn benefits every time you place bets.
- Welcome bonus (including free bets)
- Risk-free bets
- Free bets
- Money back
- Parlay bonus
- Parlay insurance
- Cash Out
- Partial Cash Out
- Boosted odds
- Profit boost
- VIP rewards
PointsBet NJ: Aussie giant, PointsBet, offers a full range of bonuses across its fixed odds and Pointsbetting lobbies. You can claim free bets when you sign up to use on fixed odds or Pointsbetting markets. Plus, PointsBet offers a comparable range of odds boosts and money-back deals through the season.
DraftKings NJ: DraftKings is one of New Jersey’s best-established online sportsbooks for bonuses. Start off with a 100% welcome bonus that matches your first deposit, then join the Dynasty Rewards scheme to claim benefits and regular offers.
Enhanced and Boosted Odds
As a resident of New Jersey, you will have access to the Bet365 sportsbook. This site offers some great odds boosts on major sports and events. If you are betting on baseball, you will find some of the best enhanced odds in the industry. To celebrate the World Series, Bet365 offers top boosts that can increase odds by +100 to +250 when betting on MLB teams.
With the NFL season here, NJ bettors can easily enjoy parlay offers from Bet365 when placing bets. As a new member, you can enjoy a special offer in addition to the standard welcome bonus. When you place a pre-game parlay of 2 or more legs on NFL teams like the Patriots or Steelers, you can get a 5-70% bonus if the bet is successful.
NJ Online Sports Betting Facts and Legal Status
Sports betting has been legal live and online in New Jersey for a few years. You can either rock up in person to a retail sportsbook to place bets or gamble online or through your mobile phone. You can also claim a welcome bonus or free bets when you open your account.
Some of the biggest sports betting operators now call New Jersey home. If you’re 21 or over, you can sign up online or download a mobile app and gamble for real money. NJ already enjoys the presence of big-hitters such as DraftKings, FanDuel and 888 (now Sports Illustrated NJ).
Sports Illustrated / SI: SI Sportsbook is the all-new, rebranded 888sport site in New Jersey. New signups can get free bets for making a deposit. There are also a bunch of regular promotions, particularly on baseball and football.
Golden Nugget NJ: Golden Nugget may be known for its amazing online casino in NJ, but they also operate a pretty nifty sportsbook too. Choose from parlay boosts, daily odds boosts and even cashback on deposits.
How to Claim a Sports Betting Bonus in New Jersey
Betting Markets, Sporting Events and Odds
What to place your sports bets online in New Jersey? Well, under NJ gaming law, you can bet online on all major sports such as hockey, football and basketball. In addition, betting on college sports is legal but there are restrictions. You can’t bet on NJ collegiate teams or college sports games that take place in the Garden State. However, if games are taking place outside NJ, you’re free to place wagers how you wish.
You can place online bets in New Jersey by using your free bet bonus on Football, Basketball, Hockey, Baseball, Soccer, MMA/UFC, Tennis, Golf, Cycling, Motorsports and big events such as Super Bowl or March Madness.
What are the most popular bet types in NJ? Sportsbooks offer: Moneyline bets, Point Spread, Totals (Over/Under) lines, Futures, In-play betting, Player props, Game prop bets and more.
Online Sports Bets in New Jersey
Sports Betting Regulation in New Jersey
New Jersey may have legalized online casinos way back in 2013. However, it took until June 2018 for the Garden State to add legalized sports betting to the roster.
By signing AB 4111, Gov. Phil Murphy made it possible for casinos and racetracks to start accepting sports bet. Casinos were also permitted to apply for online and mobile sportsbook licenses. Currently, there are over 20 online or mobile sportsbooks operating to over-21s in New Jersey. You can register your account at home and bet on your mobile or PC from anywhere inside the Garden State. You are also permitted to make cash deposits in person at brick ‘n mortar casinos. In addition, fixed-odds horse racing betting finally went live in New Jersey in May 2022. It’s now legal to bet on thoroughbred races and other markets without resorting to pari-mutuel wagers. All NJ sportsbooks practice good responsible gambling duties. You can set deposit limits or self-exclude at any time. In addition, betting websites post links to approved problem gambling helplines and charities: www.800gambler.org (The Council on Compulsive Gambling of New Jersey).
Best Retail Sportsbooks to Visit in New Jersey
There are retail sportsbooks in Atlantic City and at the state’s three racetracks.
- Meadowlands (FanDuel Sportsbook)
- Monmouth Park (Caesars Race & Sports Bar)
- Freehold Raceway (FR Racing)
- BetMGM Race & Sportsbook
- DraftKings Sportsbook (Resorts, AC)
- Golden Nugget Sportsbook
- FanDuel Sportsbook (Bally’s Hotel & Casino)
You can make deposits and withdrawals in New Jersey using a range of tried-and-tested payment methods. Debit cards have a lot of success, but prepaid cards such as Play+ are more reliable for getting payments approved. You can also pay in person in Atlantic City if you’re near, or make PayNearMe cash payments in person at your local 7-Eleven.
New Jersey Online Sports Betting FAQ
Yes! Sports betting is legal online or on mobile. You must be 21 or over to set up an account and place real-money bets. You must also be located inside New Jersey when you place your wagers.
Absolutely. You can claim a sportsbook bonus by opening your account and making a first deposit and wager. The best NJ sportsbooks offer welcome bonuses up to $2,000.
Yes. 888sport was one of the first sportsbooks to launch online in New Jersey. However, it will close in 2022 to make way for its new Sports Illustrated brand.
Of course! Just start betting for real money and earning points every time you put down a wager. You can redeem loyalty points for cash or perks from the Rewards Store.
You can also read about: NJ betting apps, New Jersey online casino offers, and NJ horse racing betting sites.