Turn your smartphone into a powerful betting device with the best bookmaker apps in 2021/2022. Bet legally on football, hockey, tennis, cricket, boxing, golf and other sports via your Apple or Android handset or tablet. You can make deposits, access live streams and claim a great mobile bonus including free bets.
UK Betting Apps: bet365, William Hill, Coral Sports, Bet Fred are among the best-rated apps for sports betting in the UK right now.
Best Sports Betting Apps in the UK
- bet 365 UK app
- William Hill betting app
- PaddyPower betting app
- Bet Victor sports app
- Ladbrokes betting app
- SportNation app
- BetFred app
- Mansion Bet app
- Coral Sports app
- Sky Bet app
How to Choose Mobile Sports Betting Apps in 2021
We go the extra mile in hunting out the best mobile betting apps for you. We look at reputation, software and betting features before adding a bookie to our recommended list.
- Reputation and Trustworthiness: Mobile bookies must be licensed in the UK and will have proven reliability in the gambling market.
- Security: Mobile betting apps must have the proper encryption to ensure your details and payments are totally protected. You should also be able to protect your account using mobile log-in security like Touch ID.
- Software: Mobile sportsbooks use dedicated Android or iOS software to power their betting apps. The lobby and betting slips are designed specifically to work on your smartphone. You can also follow graphic match trackers or watch live streams via your portable device.
- Betting Markets: Can you bet on every football match in the UK, including lower-league games? Is horse racing betting available and other markets such as e-Sports, golf and NFL? The top mobile bookmakers offer thousands of opportunities to gamble on a range of sports.
- Bonuses & Promotions: Claim a welcome bonus when you download the app and register your account. You should also have access to free bets, regular bet boosts and even VIP programmes.
- Mobile Payments: Make paying for your gambling a breeze with a mobile payment. Use your debit card, a PayPal app or mobile banking.
Installing a Mobile Bookmaker App
It’s easy to install a mobile betting app and get started with bonuses and placing your favourite wagers on footie and horse racing.
- Step 1: Visit the Apple App Store (iOS) or Google Play Store to look for your smartphone app. Alternatively, simply click on the links on this page via your smartphone browser.
- Step 2: Click on the ‘Install’ button to download the sports betting app.
- Step 3: Open the app from your smartphone and click on the ‘Sign Up’ button. You’ll have to provide some personal information, including name, address, email address and phone number.
- Step 4: Log in to your account and make a deposit. You can use a debit card, e-Wallet or bank transfer. Some mobile apps also let you deposit via mobile bill payment or Apple Pay/Google Pay.
You can use your smartphone to access some great mobile betting bonuses, including free bets.
Promotions on Mobile Betting Apps for UK
- Welcome Bonus: Download the sports bet app and fill in the registration form in order to claim a welcome bonus including free bets or a deposit match bonus. Try, Betfred app. You may need to make a deposit first before claiming any deal.
- Free Bets: You can usually claim free bets when you open your account with one of the UK's best betting apps, including bet365 or British William Hill Sports. Some bookmaker apps also award free bets regularly on big football matches or horse races. The cost of the free bet is normally deducted from your total return.
- Best Odds Guaranteed: Place a wager on a horse race and enjoy the better odds if the Starting Price (SP) is higher than the price you originally took.
- Extra Places Paid: Get extra each-way places on selected horse races (e.g. 1/4 odds on 1-2-3-4 up from 1/5 up from 1-2-3).
- Bore Draw Money Back: Bet the correct score on any Premier League football match, then get a refund if the game ends 0-0.
- Enhanced Odds & Bet Boosts: Enjoy Bet Boosts to use on games or matches of your choice. Some markets will also be subject to automatic enhanced odds depending on the bookmaker.
All good UK sports betting apps work on the latest iOS and Android devices. Always check the system requirements before downloading an app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
Of course. Download a sports betting app and place a first deposit through your smartphone in order to claim free bets or a match bonus.
You can make deposits via your betting app through debit cards, e-Wallets and even mobile payment options such as Boku and Apple Pay.